Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 08:07

The Dubanat0r wrote:
thump i promoted u as high as i could ur a "Leader" now. There is no ioption to turn the platoon over to u tho. Could u login to battlelog and see if u can edit the platoon and what not?

also had some really fun games tonight with Thump and crew. Think B-rock and bernie where in a few as well. if only the communication was better in game.

Thank you sir. I can edit and add peeps. Thanks again.

Last edited by thumper on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 08:35

After playing it for a few hours last night I am by no means impressed by it, I fell the graphics aren't as good as what they were on the Beta testing, still a good game but it isn't COD. Will prob get it for crimb o just to play something other than COD lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 09:55

this game is by far the best game i have ever played...cant get around how real everything is the sound is just off the charts...amazing.. im kinda upset that mw3 comes out so soon after bf but ill still play this every once and awhile...i will play mw3 over bf3 just because i know most of the clan will be on that 24/7 and i enjoy playing with you all...
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:22

Don't forget that we have made Tuesday night (EST) BF3 night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 12:27

I personally like the BF series a hell of a lot more than MW. The battles seem much more grand, graphics are better for sure, you actually feel satisfied after you get a good kill instead of running around for a lifespan of 30 seconds trying to teleport knife someone on a map the size of gary colemans forearm. Not bagging totally on MW cause i have had some fun on em but not nearly as much as BF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 14:42

Well hell has frozen over and I think I am actually starting to enjoy this game.

I just hope that in the future they fix the chat function because that is annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 18:27

im glad you have changed your mind..this game is still awsome for me only thing that frustrates me is that it seems i cant be as consistant as i am on COD but that has nothing to do with gameplay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Thoughts   BF3 Thoughts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2