Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

END GAME thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 06:54

i was wondering what is everybody's opinion on the new maps, CTF, and the dirt bike. i will be trying them out today so i will post something when i do.
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 06:58

Dirtbike seems really lose. You can turn on a dime. I really like the air superiority. Maps are pretty cool. Real big and real small.
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: EG   END GAME thoughts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 09:51

i like the dirt bike. fast and yes as boon said turns on a dime. got my first roadkill with it. FYI if you run into your own tank or whatever you will die on the dirt bike. experienced that already too lol
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 10:13

new maps are cool. CTF is fun Smile I suppose that makes up for the new maps not having squad dm or squad rush Sad
i don't think i'll every play air superiority
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 13:11

Air Superiority is amazing. Spent the most time playing it last night. Already have guys kill denying by dirt napping when disabled. Eject is disabled which is awesome and prohibits stinger parties. It's amazing to see ECM work again. Flares didn't seem to do much but for me EMC with beam scan and heats were pretty rockin. Just have to switch a lot between MG, heats and EMC spamming while you're taking an objective.

CTF is fun but no one seemed to get the point was to not let me cruise in on a moto and ride off into the sunset. I could see CTF being amazing with 2 good teams and upped tickets. I'm down to change our server to CTF this weekend if you all want to hit up some CTF. Either us Vs all or 4gc v 4gc.

Maps are ok. I didn't really follow this release and I took a solid 2-3 weeks off before last night, in all the maps being a complete surprise were not good not bad.

Motorcycle has that excite bike feel. It's fun but often times super glitchy at high speeds or when hitting small jumps. Besides that its cool.
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 14:03

CTF is the bomb....I have not capped one yet but had alot of fun trying. I wish you could grab the flag while on the bike. I also forsee alot of cheap C4 kills on the flag...... affraid
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: lol   END GAME thoughts EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 18:16

Quote :
Motorcycle has that excite bike feel

Awesome analogy!!!! excite bike on Nintendo!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaay yeah!!!!!
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 00:32

I enjoyed it alot it was super fun and I think capture the flag is awesome.
Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts EmptyThu 07 Mar 2013, 03:53

Only played them with randoms so far and I think that the CTF would be a lot better played with other clan mates as are most games of course.

Bikes are pretty cool I was on the back of one in one game with the flag and the guy riding avoided other players till the end of the game!!

Dont know the maps well yet so will hold back on commenting on whether I really like them or not yet.

Its good to have something new to try though regardless, shame its all over now ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

END GAME thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: END GAME thoughts   END GAME thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

END GAME thoughts
Page 1 of 1