Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Mystery Contest thoughts!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mystery Contest thoughts!? Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Contest thoughts!?   Mystery Contest thoughts!? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 11:51

Did you find it more fun/less fun? Worth doing again? Every week? Monthly? Never again?

Please be honest, I don't want to waste time pooling everyone's scores in secret when I could be fragging....

Vote please and BE HONEST!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

Mystery Contest thoughts!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystery Contest thoughts!?   Mystery Contest thoughts!? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 12:21

I liked it - it gave me some vague sense of hope - way better than 2 fruitless hours of trying to defrib somone just to get 1!

it was nice to play MY game and hope it was good enough ... which clearly it wasn't. -4 my ass!

Not every week though.

And btw you were meant to post an update 1/2 way through but went and got pissed instead (... you told us that in the chatbox incase you don't remember, just before you swore unfailing love for Pandaa (that sexxxxy panda-man I think you said) Smile )
Back to top Go down

Mystery Contest thoughts!?
Page 1 of 1