Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 Empty
PostSubject: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 01:23

In an effort to keep the page cleaner & everyone should what what was on thread 1 (link below) I have started this new one.

To be added - EU Team 5, Core TDM Sumit.

EU
4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EUSchedule

US?CA/AU
4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 USschedule

Thread 1 Link
https://4gclan.forumotion.co.uk/t896p75-4gc-internal-tournament-to-start#8264

*********update 13/9/11********

Not getting ni feedback from bernie an i'm concered he wont make it, so with immediate effect i have made hotwtrmusic the new team captain.
If any of the following people can fill in then that would be appreciated.

B-Rock
Dubonat0r
Clutch_insanity
FoxyRebel

Viper (very last option)

Once captains have decided what maps/game types please post ASAP, ill PM all in the list and try to PSN them too, this works on a first come first serve basis.

****** update 14/9/11******

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 USCA

Last edited by VIPERMAN1 on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 01:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 13:34

me and hotwtrmusic have been sending him messages but getting nothing back :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 13:38

Haven't seen him online lately either. He might have quit alltogether?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 01:28

Yup, he seems to be M.I.A, lets hope he is OK!

Glock & KNightcold, i still need your info.

Smashy, Baldy & @gentZero - you guys too.

Viper
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 02:20

tdm on summit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 06:44

Like I said in my PM
Nuketown - Sabotage :-)
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 07:30

knightcold wrote:
tdm on summit

B-Rock (Team 2) has already chosen the same map and game mode.
Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: Home Map   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 07:46

Hey Viper,

Just noticed we (Team 4) ALSO chose SUMMIT TDM, you can change that to FIRING RANGE TDM if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 09:11

Doesnt matter, its the home teams choice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 10:44

I'll try to get in contact with unseen tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 13:39

Do you need more info viper? I've already messaged you with our home map and game type choice, and you've put that on the 1st post of this thread, team 5 summit, core tdm to be added to the spread sheet. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 10:44

@ Viper, is our match agaisnt you and Need_4_Sleep still on for tonight?
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 14:55

i'm alive (i think) i'll play any game mode on any map, IDC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 10:40

We need to start playing games, ill post the tables with latest results each sunday.

Any probs anyone?
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 10:47

Hey Viper,

A bunch of were chatting about this last night and most thought that for US/CAN taht it was a 3v3, because of the number of members on a team. Just to clarify, it is a 2v2 with a spare correct?

I think that everyone is starting to get a handle on this. I'll be playing my match this weekend and will forward the details to you once they are available. Has anyone played their matches yet?

Back to top Go down
hotwtrmusic
Sergeant Sp x3
Sergeant Sp x3
hotwtrmusic

PostSubject: 3v3   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:53

Iron_Shady wrote:
Hey Viper,

A bunch of were chatting about this last night and most thought that for US/CAN taht it was a 3v3, because of the number of members on a team. Just to clarify, it is a 2v2 with a spare correct?

I think that everyone is starting to get a handle on this. I'll be playing my match this weekend and will forward the details to you once they are available. Has anyone played their matches yet?

I was under the impression that US/CAN is 3V3 as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:39

as was I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:48

Im only aware of one game & thats mine.us are 3v3. Only smashy has to rotate
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 15:20

Oh...Ok. Maybe I misunderstood something in the beginning. 3v3 it is!! I thought you made it 2v2 with a spare in case on member of a team couldn't make it or something like that.

Anyways....all cleared up! I'll be talking to people over the weekend to make sure they know who there are with and to get those game in.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 16:20

Sorry for short answer , i'm in a pub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 04:16

Iron_Shady wrote:
Has anyone played their matches yet?

Yep. Me and lady played our first match against Viper and Need and were beaten 2-0. Very good gaming lads. Twisted Evil
Now I would like to say it was fun which at times it was (especially when I blinded lady with a blind grenade thinking it was Viper Laughing ), but it felt to much like "free for all" which is not one of my favorite game modes.
Also I would like "Drug Testing" to be introduced as I'm sure Viper was running around on SPEED Very Happy

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 05:02

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 05:25

Baldy - have you and unseen decided on your map choice - I don't think you have to say here but I'm being cheeky and hoping to find out so I can practise it! Not sure when Gent and I are playing you and Unseen but I do need a bit of notice as the XBOX has replaced the PS3 for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 05:30

Hi Mandy,

I think we have decided to play TDM.
I've send Paul a PM about the mapchoice but I haven't received an answer yet. I haven't spoken to him online recently neither. I'll keep you informed. Hope to have our match soon.

Hang tough,

Baldy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 10:49

x_Bald_Eagle_x wrote:
Hi Mandy,

I think we have decided to play TDM.
I've send Paul a PM about the mapchoice but I haven't received an answer yet. I haven't spoken to him online recently neither. I'll keep you informed. Hope to have our match soon.

Hang tough,

Baldy.

Baldy have you heard from paul yet? i'll send him a text if you want? i have his mob number. he was only texting me this weekend asking if i'd played my first match yet, think he's been struggling to find the tournament link!? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next