Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

the ps+ thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the ps+ thread. Empty
PostSubject: the ps+ thread.   the ps+ thread. EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 20:17

hey there.

I notice some people are on ps+(some are not) so i thought i would make a thread about the big updates that will happen on tues(us) Weds(EU) and highlight good discounts and the best free games...will be updated every week with the game/originalprice/discount/percentoff.

If this takes off i will do another for the ps store updates and keep an eye for other games (delays,promotions) so everybody has a handy place to see what's out and when a promotion or availability ends.

US 6/11/12

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Free for Plus Members
This version of the original acclaimed Resident Evil 5 expands on the action-packed gameplay by including 2 extra episodes, one of which features Chris Redfield with series veteran Jill Valentine, along with extra costumes, content, and more. Of course it comes with the complete Resident Evil 5 story; playable solo, or via local or online co-op. If you haven’t tried one of the best Resident Evil titles this generation, now is your chance.

Portal 2
30% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular price: $19.99, PS Plus Price: $13.99)
One of 2011’s best titles and on multiple ‘Game of the Year’ lists, Portal 2 is coming to PSN and is coming in at a steal of a price for Plus members. Navigate ground breaking environment-based puzzles based on moving your character through a series of self-generated portals while experiencing the game’s outstanding story. This release also coincides with a patch for the game that enables PlayStation Move support as well!

Portal 2 In Motion
30% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $6.99)
So you wanted more Portal? PlayStation Move owners get the exclusive slice of cake with Portal 2 In Motion. The new addition to the series introduces new gameplay mechanics; including scaling and rotation of objects as well as portal surfing. These new abilities are all required as the player progresses through an increasingly challenging set of test chambers, but require new thinking to solve.

When Vikings Attack (Cross-Buy on PS Vita and PS3)
30% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $6.99)
Another PlayStation Network exclusive; this dynamic adventure features fast-paced battles pitting up to four co-operative players against the Viking hordes, and maniacally competitive “Versus” arenas where players can test their skills against friends. With online cross-platform play, and a certified Cross-Buy game where buying it on one device entitles you to downloading it on the other; Plus members will be getting the best deal on this one-of-a-kind PlayStation experience.

ABSOLUTE SUPERCARS (Only available in US)
20% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $7.99)
If you’re looking for an accessible racing game that still beats with the heart of some of the world’s audacious supercars, look no further. From Ferrari, to Pagani, to Aston Martin and McLaren, there’s a car for everyone and a series of stunning tracks to race them on.

EU will be late tomorrow/early weds.

Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

the ps+ thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ps+ thread.   the ps+ thread. EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 21:43

If you like playing any other games other then COD or BF then you should have PS+ it is the best dealing on any platform. 6 free games a month for both ps3 and vita for about $6 a month.
Back to top Go down

the ps+ thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ps+ thread.   the ps+ thread. EmptySun 09 Dec 2012, 04:55

Yea, thanks to ps+ I have about 5 games sitting on my ps3 waiting to be played. On top of that I noticed bioshock2 is free now. I have yet to play that series and I've heard it's good.

Also, I love that my saves, trophies and patches get downloaded automatic.
Back to top Go down

the ps+ thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ps+ thread.   the ps+ thread. EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 11:40

yea i am a PS+ member. cant beat the deals for the games i want to play when i not playing CoD. SE (Square Enix) also known for their final fantasy serries are usually the other games i play. i tinker with others, and what i mean by tinkering is i blow through it just to beat it without going after the elite gear achievements and what not. if i did that most likey when i started the game it didnt really catch my attention enough for me to want to play it thuroughly. basically it was a crappy game lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the ps+ thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ps+ thread.   the ps+ thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

the ps+ thread.
Page 1 of 1