Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 03:35

Viper please keep it going mate,i was kind of waiting as we were supposed to be the team to not play first! I'd decided from today to throw an open invite to all teams, as I thought my team had waited long enough, only to discover it's finished Crying or Very sad I understand your frustrations completely but I urge you to keep it going, more as a long term thing!

So with the optimism that this comp may reopen, team 5 is ready to play all challengers, monday night I think is the only we can't do, so hopefully, with enough notice, we can make any other date, BRING IT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 11:06

Bumping my last post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:36

@ Agent zero, appreciate the apology & to baldy again, i understand people cant organize things because of the things they have to do in the real world. With this in mind smashy, whilst your team is ready to up its game and take on the glorious team of Viper and NEED_4_SLEEP, others cant and wont, so as much as it would have been a good thing to carry on, its not worth it.

There is a posibility of an external tourney with others clans as mentioned in the GoM thread for tomorrows match.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 14:01

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
@ Agent zero, appreciate the apology & to baldy again, i understand people cant organize things because of the things they have to do in the real world. With this in mind smashy, whilst your team is ready to up its game and take on the glorious team of Viper and NEED_4_SLEEP, others cant and wont, so as much as it would have been a good thing to carry on, its not worth it.

There is a posibility of an external tourney with others clans as mentioned in the GoM thread for tomorrows match.

Ok buddy thats cool, can we arrange our game anyway, just for fun, we can still record it etc.we dont want just to play the glorious viper/need team, we wasnt to beat you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 14:16

Smashy.... you will never beat team "Viperman / Need4Sleep"

We are awesome.

However that being said i am WELL up for some 2 v 2 private matches anytime.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 14:28

I can't remember if I asked this already but can trom and I join. We could be a new team, or join an existing team if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 14:34

if people needed help, they could have asked & yourselves could have played....But

Time is a non renewable commodity, of which i have very little spare and therefore cant waste, so i have to call it a day.

I say give up and coming tourney's a chance, then we can go from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 09:07

Hey Viper if it helps I can play on a team I should have signed up when you started it but my confidents wasn't there as I am new to the game I think I've gotten better with the help of the clan. So I could fill in or replace a member who has been MIA.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 09:17

To close this area for now with lessons learnt:

we need to communicate better on forum - if we are having trouble meeting a commitment speak up - someone else can step in.

Getting 2 or more people together based on ability may not work - teams need to be formed from people who know they can be online together and perhaps regularly game together.

There are small groups / pairs who do regularly game together and know how to support each other - I understand a strong tactic in TDM is to work in pairs. And perhaps we can enter some 2v2 contests elsewhere. Perhaps where such a natural team exists they could put a post here or elsewhere with an open challenge to any other pairs.

Some members would still like to play some of their games - I'd like to get just one game of Sabotage in with Gent - even though timewise we are so not a good 'couple' - but god knows I've been practising Sabotage so I'd like to see something come out of that. If you do play some games anyway, even though the tourney is closed, feel free to still post results here, or elsewhere, for the interest of other members.

Thanks Viper - onto the GOM match and the external tourney with valuable lessons learnt :-)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3