Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 11:22

Thanks for the help Smashy, I've spoken to Paul this morning. Now we only need to set a date for our first match against ER and Revolver.

Hang tough,

Baldy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:52

I'm thinking you don't have to play you're matches in sequence. So if you see me or lady on then lets play. Very Happy

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 13:06

Ten Four Arran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 13:22

x_Bald_Eagle_x wrote:
Ten Four Arran.

Have you been watching "Convoy" again my friend or are you ex-CB?

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 13:48

Neither my friend.
Over here we only use "Wilco", I think only American cops use ten four.

I've send a PM to Paul (Unseen) hoping to get our game going on wednesday between 7 PM and 9 PM (London time).

Hang tough,

Baldy.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 17:11

I'll be on Weds but haven't seen my captain for a while ... spent my lunch break sitting in a lobby waiting for 6 players today so I could practise 'our' game choice - not one game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 14:23

If people are having concerns by friday about still being able to compete this week, please let me know.

Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 02:53

Due to work shift patterns between me, Unseen and Baldy we will probably get together Saturday evening, fingers crossed - haven't confirmed with Gent .. I'll try and get on PS3 a couple of times this week then if Gent is on and another of the teams are available we can play them instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 13:09

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
If people are having concerns by friday about still being able to compete this week, please let me know.

Reminder..... Also if i dont see an increase in games next week, im gonna pull the plug!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 03:04

really didn't expect it to be so hard for me/Baldy/Unseen and Gent to get together - generally work is getting in the way - so having not played any of my games I feel a little cheeky chasing everyone else .. but I will ....

Print off the teams so you know who is in all the other teams, if your team is online and you see another team on - even if they are not 'this weeks' team then get together and get the game done...I think I'm right in saying they don't have to be done in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 04:49

If Need is on tonight and another team is on, i'm game. you can play the games as quick as you like, it was put as once a week, just so there isnt too much pressure...

I can play Saturday, but as much as im not expecting to play well, im game for committing to Xbox on saturday untill it gets a larger number of players.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 08:27

Is there any way I could get involved in this? Is sounds fun. Do I need to find two more guys/girls for a team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 08:35

Gazelle wrote:
Is there any way I could get involved in this? Is sounds fun. Do I need to find two more guys/girls for a team?

What he said Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 09:53

If a team cant compete because they cant fill a team, they should advise me, if they do, all those that have jumped in late could be used. But it would be beneficial to to send meor better send me a FR so i can check your KDR so i know where i can put you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 10:14

so viper, even though me and shady have a bye week this week, if we get the chance could we go ahead and play our week 3 game? just so it gets done? just curious because im really enjoying this tourney thing and would like to see it keep going, and also when are you going to start posting results? like in a bracket style or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 10:15

I'll send you a request tonight. My KDR is 1.7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:23

bristow11 wrote:
so viper, even though me and shady have a bye week this week, if we get the chance could we go ahead and play our week 3 game? just so it gets done? just curious because im really enjoying this tourney thing and would like to see it keep going, and also when are you going to start posting results? like in a bracket style or something?
Yeh, u can play your games as quick as u like, but others do need to play a game soon.
Results to be displayed every sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011, 16:18

Yeah...def. sucks I missed out on this too.....any who....good luck to all teams....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 19:24

Comp closed!

If people cant be bothered, dont sign up to it! If your busy...Say so!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 02:36

This is a shame ... for me the timing was bad as I switched to XBOX (for good reason..) - and with reduced online time was just never there when Gent was. A lesson learnt is that for many people work/home commitments to take priority and getting four people together at the same time is tough.

Can the competition not keep running though as a background / long running thing - would it matter if it took 6 months to complete. I guess with MW3 coming out within the next few months, and other new games this probably won't work with Black Ops but could kick off at Xmas to run through the Spring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 02:44

Viper,

I understand your frustration after all your hard work.

As said before I have a fulltime job working in irregular shifts, wife, kids, a house and garden to take care of, other hobbies. If there is any time left I like to have a few games.

I am very sorry but this game is not the most important thing in my life!!!!

What I don't understand is why does it all have to go so quick? Give us some time to get together... If the captains do their job it will work one day.

If you think this will help, I'm willing to leave the tournament so somebody else can take my place. I don't want you nor anybody else to be frustrated because I can't seem to get together with my teammate (who works in shifts as well).

See you,

Baldy.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:39

Damn...what a shame! Viper...are Bristow, B-Rock, Banshee and I the only ones that posted any results for the US/CAN division?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:03

@ Blady, i know you tried mate & appreciate your efforts. I too am busy, thats why it is a little frustrating, never mind though.

@ Shady, yes mate, your game was the only one played that im aware of.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:06

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
@ Shady, yes mate, your game was the only one played that im aware of.

I have to say that I am quite disappointed that no one else posted any results or played their matches. For all the interest that there was for this tourney, I expected to have some that would fall behind but not all.

I appreciate all your efforts nonetheless. Sorry it never worked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 17:30

An appology is probably appropriate at this time and place.
I'm really sorry that I didn't/couldn't get in touch and organise anything so far but like for so many others work and "life" got in the way plus a lack of "Blops mood".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tourney Thread 2   4GC Internal tourney Thread 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC Internal tourney Thread 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next