Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Internal knife rivalry

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Internal knife rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyMon 30 Jan 2012, 17:50

I have to say this little internal knife rivalry is some of the most fun I've had in my life. Unfortunately, I seem to be losing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyMon 30 Jan 2012, 17:52

Thank you Bryan and Shawn for distracting me from PTFO so I can run around like an idiot and get knives to the throat.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I love you guys! Very Happy

boy that sounded either sarcastic or gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyMon 30 Jan 2012, 18:13

Yes this rivalry is awesome Very Happy and THUMP! IM COMING FOR YOU!!! LIKE A BOSS!

I won't soon forget Nick and Shawns plans to get me. . .

LET GET IT ON!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 05:58

brawnkoh wrote:
I love you guys! Very Happy

boy that sounded either sarcastic or gay.

Both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 07:56

ToRn_One wrote:
Yes this rivalry is awesome Very Happy and THUMP! IM COMING FOR YOU!!! LIKE A BOSS!

I won't soon forget Nick and Shawns plans to get me. . .

LET GET IT ON!!!

Bring it MAVzilla! I owe you and Kosluk. Everyone else is knife fodder! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 18:43

back to back and standing next to each other, kosluk and vortex should be ashamed Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyTue 31 Jan 2012, 22:13

i wasn't watching trying to kill people on the ground and only caught the ass end of Kosluk trying to warn me thanks to dice and there broken voip.

I will get you back might not be today but i will get everyone's dogtag who has stolen mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 06:12

I just realized; shouldn't this be called a knifalry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 08:34

Vortex58 wrote:

i wasn't watching trying to kill people on the ground and only caught the ass end of Kosluk trying to warn me thanks to dice and there broken voip.

I will get you back might not be today but i will get everyone's dogtag who has stolen mine.

Was that when you guys were standing in the hallway? I went for the guy laying down on the ground and somehow stuck the one standing up (kosluk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 08:37

Zuiperd wrote:
I just realized; shouldn't this be called a knifalry?

Clever! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 08:54

brawnkoh wrote:
Vortex58 wrote:

Was that when you guys were standing in the hallway? I went for the guy laying down on the ground and somehow stuck the one standing up (kosluk)

No pretty sure that was when we were on the roof of B on operation firestorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 09:20

Vortex58 wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:
Vortex58 wrote:

No pretty sure that was when we were on the roof of B on operation firestorm.

yeah, I got phil in the neck on that roof the same game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 17:18

yes, brawn you did. you slipped in and stole those tags right from under me. but thanks for the help Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyWed 01 Feb 2012, 17:33

hastalyk wrote:
yes, brawn you did. you slipped in and stole those tags right from under me. but thanks for the help Twisted Evil

lol np buddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 16:44

so I've been looking for a list of names of peoples tags I've taken. Just a list of names, not the image collections online, like the one inside the game stats menu. Ya know, where it says only the name of the last person who's tag was taken and how many times you've taken that tag. Am I blind? Or has anyone found something like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptyFri 03 Feb 2012, 17:53

hastalyk wrote:
so I've been looking for a list of names of peoples tags I've taken. Just a list of names, not the image collections online, like the one inside the game stats menu. Ya know, where it says only the name of the last person who's tag was taken and how many times you've taken that tag. Am I blind? Or has anyone found something like this?

bf3stats.com (dogtags)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry EmptySat 04 Feb 2012, 00:13

aha! i am blind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internal knife rivalry   Internal knife rivalry Empty

Back to top Go down

Internal knife rivalry
Page 1 of 1