Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Internal tournament to start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 08:01

looking good viper
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 08:20

I agree with Dub! Nice job Viper...well planned out! All the rest is up to the player to keep it going.

4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 Shady_10
4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 15:16

Captains, need your map and game choice for your home maps when your ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 08:32

VIPERMAN1 wrote:
Captains, need your map and game choice for your home maps when your ready.

Are the captains making ctc?

Ill be updating the home map choice and game type spread sheet later, so let me know when your made your choice which should be sooner rather than later?

For the recored,

EU Team 1 - WMD - HC TDM
EU Team 2 - Hanoi - HC TDM

We are ready to rock and Roll.

4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 Chain-gun

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 08:53

Hey Viper,

I talked breifly with Bristol but we have not yet made a decision on what our home map and game mode. If I may be so bold, just to get this going, I am going to make the decision to choose Core DOM on Radiation as our home map and game mode. I hope my team doesn't object. I'll be sending out a PSN message to my team and the team we are playing this week to work out a match date for week 1.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 11:54

Only myself and EU Team 2 have said there maps, so no rush, but would appreciate ALL captains getting this info back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 12:25

Great job on putting this together, Viper. I'm happy to see that there's a lot of people signing up. I know I haven't, this just isn't something that's for me I'm afraid.

Looking at the people who has signed up; what a bunch of talent. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if 4GC ever gets to the point of serious clan batlles, I know we have the talent in house to pull it off. Heck, I would fear us! Shocked

I am also curious to the results. Can't wait until Viper (or whoever) is able to post a few vids of matches. Have fun you guys!

I'll go out on a limb and be daring here:
My prediction will be that for the US/CA side Team 2 will win, and for the UK/EU side that will be Team 2 as well. Let the battles begin! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 13:45

summit tdm for team 2 usa/ca
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 17:50

hopefully i get my ps3 up and running for this i really want to play black ops again !!!
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 13:04

I think the Killstreaks aloud should be COD4 syle: Spy Plane, Naplam, Attack Chopper. using carepackage has the chance for a team doing really good working together, just to get mopped up by a random Attack Dogs CarePackage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 04:37

EU Team 4 (Unseen-Baldy) : TDM on Radiation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 13:54

i think this interclan thing would work alot better if EVERYONE(not just 2 teams) got online the same day and just did all of our matches back to back....its just the matter of picking that one day. im sure there would have to be some subs, but im ready to play and still haven't come close to seeing a match Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 16:56

I agree Taco..it would be much nicer or we may not get anywhere with this. I thought our match was suppose to be yesterday from what i was told, and i was on all day and nothing was ever put together, im assuming shady must have got busy. but anyways i think we need to set a date, make a schedule, not just go by what people say and be heresay. It wont get very far, but anyways i think taco has a great idea and im all for that. talk to you all later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 01:18

Agreed im a little dispapointed, but it is what it is.

Im all for getting the matches finished up, i did say this earlier. But if people signed up, then they should be expected to play/make them self available.

My only concern is Waycool, because of the time zones, but as he signed up, i was hoping he would be on ealier/later to tie in with his matches.

Anyone else have any thoughts/comments?

Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 02:35

Isn't Waycool on holiday - or has he been and come back .... I personally was very relieved it wasn't being pushed last week as I couldn't get online much at all, but I'm ready to go this week - Gent ? - Badly? - do we have a day - Wednesday would be very good for me.

We are a clan that attracts a lot of people with work/children commitments so as much as I'm excited to see the results it will I think take a few weeks to get each round in where so many people are involved.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 06:02

I think if members sign up to play these games then they should make the time to play them. (sorting out and playing 2 matches = half an hour)
I wasn't in the mood to play my match last thursday as I was a little intoxicated and wanted to watch Torchwood, but I played anyway as I thought if Viper can find the time to organise the Internal tournament then I can find the time to play it.
So come on members pull your socks up and get it sorted.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 18:38

This sounds like a lot of fun, any chance i can be a part of this, I'm sure Trom would like to as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 09:20

count me in
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 09:26

skipbk wrote:
count me in

This is a very old competition we started. I'm sure we'll think of lots a new and fun things to do within the clan. First things first, lets get blops2 working and let people get to know the game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC Internal tournament to start    4GC Internal tournament to start  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC Internal tournament to start
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4