Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 20:52

well hopfully i can make it in time this time..i always seem to be late and can never get invited to the group..
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 20:56

BadVibe79 wrote:
well hopfully i can make it in time this time..i always seem to be late and can never get invited to the group..

BadVibe...You dont have to be invited in order to join the training. Just join the lobby of myself, Banshee or knightcold...whoever is online. You are always welcome to join the training. If for some reason you can't join a lobby then just send a message via PSN to invite you to the lobby. We wouldn't intensionally exclude you from any event.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 22:08

If im ever online Im always open. Just send a Invite. Its always funner playing with someone than by yourself. (yea that sounded bad hahah). If i dont respond im either away for a minute or outside smoking. So yea just join up or send me a message to see if im at the tv lol.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 10:47

Ok gang...here's what we are going to try and play tonight during our combat training session. I have always stressed that being able to call out the enemy is one of the most important elements of the game. So my plan is to work on learning the call outs for most maps tonight but also adding a form of 'gameplay' into it to add some fun and humour into it.

Zuiy and I thought up this game:

King of the Map

A quick tour of the map before you are assigned your starting position (a call out somewhere on a map). Once everyone is in their spot I'll have them pull up their map and at that point I will assign the "killzone" (eg: Havana - B4) everyone will race to that location and with a custom made sniper class w/balistic knife & tomahawk everyone battles it out until one man is left standing. There will be no killing outside the killzone and there will be a 5 minute time limit. Once you have been killed simply respawn and and run back to the kill zone to await the end of the game. In the case of a tie a search & destroy battle on Nuketown will determine the winner. I'll create 11 matches with the intension of only playing 10. The leader after 10 games will be crowned King of the Map and will get a shout out in tomorrows combat training post.

What do you think? Am I missing anything? Anything different that can be applied to make it better? I thought of the sniper class idea last night when we were messing around in a private match on nuketown with the sniper class that I mentioned. I decided to use the sniper class because it is much more difficult to kill someone with a sniper/balistic knife/tomahawk then it is with AR, SMG or LMG. The advantage to this is it will help teach you to jump and dropshot out of the way as well as use those weapons most of us don't normally use.

See you all tonight (9pm EST)
Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey folks!   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 17:53

Would you guys mind if I played along with you guys tonight? You just need to send a friend request to "Scharbach939". I'm on the PS3, playing Black Ops for the next few nights.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 18:25

Noble Omnicide wrote:
Would you guys mind if I played along with you guys tonight? You just need to send a friend request to "Scharbach939". I'm on the PS3, playing Black Ops for the next few nights.

Absolutely! You are more then welcome to join. I'll send you a friend request when I come online. I'll probably be getting online a little later than 9. More likely 9:30pm EST. If you get online before I do send me a friend request PSN: Iron_Shady. Add Banshee1971 and knightcold as well as they are my captains.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 09:18

Bump!! A little remind about tonights combat training session. We are going to continue with the second half of "King of the Map". I hope to see everyone there!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 13:09

I am unable to join until later, but hopefully I a spot will open up for some later on action.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 08:07

Bump!! Just a reminder about tonight's combat training session. This combat training session will be spent preparing ourselves for this coming Thursday's (Sept 1st @ 9pm EST) match against theOver30Clan. I encourage everyone to be there as I would like everyone's input when it comes to controlling the map in both TDM and DOM. theOver30Clan will more then likely choose domination as there game made during out match so I think it would be in our best interest to figure out the tactics we need to try and defeat them.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight @ 9pm EST.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2011, 16:48

I think most of us have the basic idea of domination down. Im thinking with a little fine tuning and constant communication. Possibly having a squad leader deciding where to go and how far not to go to change the spawns. which is key to winning in my opinion. plus capping B flag as soon as possible and defending it. A and C are almost a gimme B is the challenge lol.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 17:57

Bump!

Hey gang,

Just a reminder about our combat training session tonight @ 9pm EST. See you all there.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)   US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

US/CAN PS3 Division Combat Training (Sept 6)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2