Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST Empty
PostSubject: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 13:21

Hey guys,

I am going to hold another combat training session tomorrow Saturday from 5pm - 6pm EST. I can go longer if ppl are interested as well.

Please post if you will make it.

Also, taking any requests on what you guys would like to learn/improve upon.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 15:09

i will be there also. maybe we can do a little scrim after. that way everybody that is there and learned something can put it to use so they dont forget it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 15:30

I got my daughter this weekend so I wont be able to make it. I will be at pub sunday though.
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 17:50

10-11pm GMT? I'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 17:52

Abrysaf wrote:
Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 17:58

Abrysaf wrote:

cheers i think this will be the first time that i play in game with you.
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptySat 11 May 2013, 05:17

I'll try to be there Very Happy It was really great last time!
Not sure if I'll be able to use my mic though as I have some guests visiting this weekend...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptySat 11 May 2013, 15:48

Wafelini wrote:
I'll try to be there Very Happy It was really great last time!
Not sure if I'll be able to use my mic though as I have some guests visiting this weekend...

hope to see you there mario Smile

i'm online in the menu but finishing my lunch. be on in a bit bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptySat 11 May 2013, 15:56

ill be there to if i figure out how to make me code working. i got the premium edition but the code is not valid for some reason. if i buy i online pass form the ps store will it be premium?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptySat 11 May 2013, 15:58

creativeonito wrote:
ill be there to if i figure out how to make me code working. i got the premium edition but the code is not valid for some reason. if i buy i online pass form the ps store will it be premium?
it would suck if you are paying twice to be able to play multiplayer. i've heard of this problem before. ppl suggest to call EA/Dice for phone support. hopefully they are responsive. not sure what else to suggest oni sorry.

google it cuz i know other ppl have had this happen too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST EmptySat 11 May 2013, 16:29

Wish I could help out more man, work and school are just killing me. But looking to get sometime off here real soon to play with you guys some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST   Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat Training session 5/11 Saturday 5PM EST
Page 1 of 1