Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

combat training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

combat training Empty
PostSubject: combat training   combat training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 16:09

If we ever go up against another clan this would be a great way to get our team work right

Starting on November 29th @ 10pm EST, I will be hosting a weekly series of Combat Training sessions. During these sessions we will walk through two maps learning all the call outs, lines of site, nade spots...etc. In addition to this, following the walk through, we'll practice these call outs by auto assigning to a team and having a couple of friendly games against each other.

This is what iron shadys Upto on blops II. And someone mentioned about having a clan vs clan match lets be ready

What do ya reckon
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 16:39

there are a few of the call outs worked out in the SF area, just be warned... they are a lot harder to do on BF3 than CoD
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 16:58

Satans Enforcer wrote:
there are a few of the call outs worked out in the SF area, just be warned... they are a lot harder to do on BF3 than CoD

I would suggest doing 1 map, or just a portion on a map to start with. Focusing on the maps that are in rotation on the 4GC servers to start. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 17:04

Warrior_1212 wrote:
Satans Enforcer wrote:

I would suggest doing 1 map, or just a portion on a map to start with. Focusing on the maps that are in rotation on the 4GC servers to start. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

+1
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 17:22

Satans Enforcer wrote:
Warrior_1212 wrote:
Satans Enforcer wrote:

Cheers

+1

have to agree here, I am apart of SF so I know how hard it is to learn callouts.
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 17:35

Depends on the size of the battle, 4 v 4 or 12 v 12 and game mode. The main parts of the map are the best things to include in the callouts. From my experience with Game Battles and Wars most of that goes out of the window and we just Own. Like Satan and Warrior said we do have a few out there already, we can refine them and add the new ones. That'd be great.
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 00:26

i like this base idea, but i do believe that we need to expand on it. its a great start though.

BF3 has larger area's and less "land marks" then a game like MW3 for example. so it is much harder to create a call out list. the list we would need to create would be quite expansive.

Shady and the Gang have done an amazing job on MW3, they have used screenshots of the maps and labelled the spots on the maps. then they post the maps for everyone to memorize or have open during the game to get accustomed too. its a great idea and i believe we could do that with BF3 as well.

maybe we should recruit a few of the guys who put that together for MW3 to come to BF3 for a bit and help us out.

you hear that Shady we need some BF3 time outa ya. Twisted Evil

Woodsie and I were having a conversation one day about squads and the VOIP.

i mentioned that 4v4 is easy to call spots out for the most part but when you have more it gets confusing with everyone over the team chat.

Woodsie came up with a great idea of having leaders in squads that were the only ones that had their VOIP set to team. this way they could direct their squad more fluently.

the squad would only hear those in that squad but the leader would hear the whole team and therefore could communicate what was need ed to his/her squad with much less confusion.

i thought it was a great idea and just firms up the BF3 play style even more by essentially adding ranks to the gameplay and making things very clear and concise.
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 00:31

that gave me another idea about having only 1 person in each squad on team speak.

example. Conquest on any map.

Alpha squad covers the Alpha objective, Bravo to Bravo and so on.

a 4 man squad covering 1 objective would pretty much render that objective held for the game. it would take 5 of the enemy team to actually even start to take the objective. or less depending on casualties.

when another squad needed help to take or hold an objective, 2 members would leave each of the squads that were already steadily holding an objective to go and help the one that was meeting resistance.

this is much like the way that my PC clan plays and the system works very well. it diminishes the "one man army" approach and wins tend to flood in.

thoughts would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 02:42

I have done gamebattles before and there would be some major call outs I would half to agree it would have to be the number of players and what map we where playing I would start with easy maps first like metro.
Back to top Go down

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 02:54

Hi Nick
I think a squad covering each A B C is the way n then even if C was becoming over powered all from A could help n if someone did slip through to A the squad covering A would then fall bk to regain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

combat training Empty
PostSubject: Re: combat training   combat training Empty

Back to top Go down

combat training
Page 1 of 1