Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

combat training(skill training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

combat training(skill training) Empty
PostSubject: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 18:50

Hey do you need help getting your skills up in black ops or just plain tired of campers and really good group players then come and train with thejoker420er and iron_shady.

We are trying to make little plays to run off in game and attacking strategies it will have to be a group effort or the motion wouldn't work.

Come have fun learn new strategies and then go out and use them. The time is still to be determined but if we get a big enough group of people we can work on a schedule that will work for everyone.

Reply here and iron_shady and I will be waiting in combat training for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 21:20

hey count me in for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 21:23

Defo count me in on this! Is this for the ps3 yeah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 21:59

yes its for ps3 and sorry guys we need at least 6 people maybe tomorrow we will go over somethings even if we dont have 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 23:14

hey hey..
count me in too
me and my 0.55 kd could really use a little skill lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 03:40

I'm in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 07:40

We had the first combat training session last night. It was a great turn out with 8 players. Unfortunately, Joker wasn't able to make it with his routes and strategies but we tried a team building excercise which I'll call the buddy system. Your job was to watch your buddies back. With 8 players we all picked a partner and went into a private match and played some 4v4. It was a lot of fun and the teams were quite balance so there wasn't any blowouts.

I would like to try and keep this going. How about we schedule combat training for Tuesdays and Thursdays? We can leave the start time as 9pm EST but know that I won't be able to attend until about 10pm. I just want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to join in.

I still think that we need to work on group movement. I found that even though we were playing the buddy system, if you got killed you would be seperated and possibly die again trying to get back to your partner. I am not sure that is the in game strategy but it worked for the purpose of getting to know how everyone and how they play. For our next training session I would like to take 2 or 3 maps that we can go over them in detail. We will need to determine where all the joke points are, were they spawn, where we want them to spawn and how to hold them. Also, if we loose control of the map, then we need to know what to do to get back the control.

Does anyone else have any other thoughts that would contribute well to this?

Smashy...was it worth only getting 2 hours sleep last night? lol

I appreciate everyone's attendance last night. You are all awesome in my book!! I look forward to some constructive critisizm. If anyone has any advice that would better this experience, I am all ears.

Thanks again to everyone that attended the first combat training session for US/CAN PS3 Division.

Cheers!

combat training(skill training) Shady_10
combat training(skill training) Pbucket
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 07:59

This is such good news - to see the USA/CAN PS3 team taking off - well done (any new recruits to be vouched for?)

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 08:05

Unfortunately, no. Everyone that attended last night was already a member. slideshowbob mentioned he wasn't going to be able to make it. BadVibe79 was online and I sent him a few invites but didn't get a response or anything so I assumed he was busy. Maybe I should have sent him a message saying we were in combat training instead of just an invite to my lobby. All lessons learned...lol.

ER - Can I ask you to schedule combat training session in the calander for both Tuesday and Thursday nights starting at 9pm est for US/CAN PS3 Division?

Cheers!

combat training(skill training) Shady_10
combat training(skill training) Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 10:08

Yes it was fun!!! I think going to specific maps and learning the call-outs and spawn points would be a good training event also. Communication is the key, when we all were playing on jungle last night we had good movement as a group due to chatting player positions, and where help was needed. Good job to all who showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: combat training(skill training)   combat training(skill training) Empty

Back to top Go down

combat training(skill training)
Page 1 of 1