Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results Empty
PostSubject: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 08:20

Hey gang,

I first of want to thank all those who participated in US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training last night. We did an exercise on call outs and added a small element of gameplay to try and make things a little more exciting. Plan A for last night was to walk through 10 maps and play a game of "King of the Map" after each walk through. But after two hours and only getting through 5 maps we decided to save the balance of the map walk throughs for Thursday's Combat Training session.

King of the Map is a game we played after every walk through. Basically everyone would be assigned a starting position, or a call out position, on the map. Once everyone was in there place I would announce another call out spot on the map that would be the "Killzone". Everyone would race the that area and once in the killzone, it was every man for himself and the last man standing won the title of "King of the Map" for that round.

It was close. We only played this game on 5 different maps. Inovermyed and B-Rock both won two matches and thedubanat0r won one. To determin a winner we played a sudden deathmatch playing S&D on Nuketown using knife only. Our good friend from across the pond, Inover, is our winner and crowned "King of the Map"! Nice job Inover! cheers

After combat training we decided to play some pub matches were I had to save some matches to my fileshare because we absolutely destroyed to enemy in a couple of occassions. It was like they weren't even playing...lol. Not to mention one of us (i think it was Banshee) getting a carpet bomb and myself getting dogs in a care package really helped out...lol

Again, I wanted to thank everyone for making this a success. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and learned something at the same time.

Cheers everyone! Part 2 of "King of the Map" is happening this Thursday (Aug 25 @ 9pm) I hope to see you all there!

US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results Shady_10
US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 08:26

I am so glad that this turned out so well as it did.
Keep us posted how Thursday night goes :-)
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 08:33

I will let everyone know for sure as we will have another winner.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 10:54

1st. I'd like to thank Shady and the PS3 US/CAN lads for another great nights gaming. cheers

2nd. I'd like to thank Shady for the effort he has put into doing the combat training and the map callouts. cheers
I'll now pass on the callouts to the UK/EU side. Very Happy

3rd. I'd like to thank Shady(again) for showing us the little windows on Villa. The little window above the bar is one that I won't forget. Twisted Evil

First winner of the "King of the Map". Cool
Not bad for someone across the pond. Twisted Evil
But to be honest I don't think everyone knew what was going on on the first two maps, and how I won the "sudden deathmatch-knife only" with B-Rock I'll never know. Suspect I have customized my pad so R3 only activates when I push up/in, down/in and doesn’t activate when I just press in. It's my way of combating the "accidental knifings" I suffer from because I'm heavy right thumbed.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 11:21

Shady - how did you let a UK'er win!!

Well done on organising a great night for the division, I look forward to the video.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 11:46

I'm not sure how that happened...lol. Must have been lag or something...lol (j/k)

I appreciate all the thanks everyone. I'd do it again! You all are a great bunch of people and a pleasure to game with. I am certainly glad that I was invited to join this clan!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 12:41

Yea thanks to shady for putting that all together last night...And tomarrow im taking that title back to this side of the pond...lol great time playign with you all hope tomarrow turns out just as good....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 15:35

I had a blast and actually learned quite a bit of stuff including some good places for cover if needed. I only have one suggestion that may help with the next one. Since we all looked the same on the screen and had the same weapon loadouts I found it very difficult to to keep up with Shady.

Maybe just for the walk-through on the maps Shady be the only one that is holding the gun and the rest us only holding the ballistic knife that way we know where he is. Maybe Im the only one that had this issue so maybe some of the other members can also give some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 16:47

That works for me shattered. Good idea! I am sure that it was difficult to keep track of where everyone was and to follow me at the same time.

Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 21:05

Had a great time last night. We have some great games and just dominated the other team. I think if we learn call outs and communicate then we are going to be a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 01:59

Ready to 'friendly' against the over30clan then ....

contact on:

netxhunter : It shouldn't be a problem. Have someone from PS3 and XBox side sign up for our forums.
it should be alot easier to schedule and communicate there. We have atleast 2 or 3 other clans signed up that we have scrimmaged with.  http://over30clan.forumotion.c­om/

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 04:11

I should be there tomorrow night (tonight), so B-Rock, bring it! Smile Shady, on top of the other suggestion, maybe give yourself a ghost class with a ghille. Might make it a little easier. Let's get it on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 05:29

Hi Englishrose! I have joined their forum And have been talking with them about clan matches. Do you want me to help arrange ps3 as well???? Just so there is less confusion
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 06:13

@Willow....I'll contact him and see if I can get something set up for next week. This will give us time to prepare.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 07:20

@ Willow. I went to the Over30Clan's site and searched for username netxhunter and got "sorry, but no such user exists". Any suggestions? I did find the thread that you were involved in and made a post.

I send a PM to The1UrLookin4, who is the moderator for the PS3 side of the Over30Clan. He has since messaged me letting him know they are more then ready! I'll speak with all the guys tonight during our combat training session figure out some dates and times we can get something going.

Thanks for this suggestion!

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 07:56

Hello everyone!

I would like to announce that the title of "King of the Map" has returned to this side of the pond. Congrats to knightcold for winning part 2 of the "King of the Map" combat training game.

We had a good time last night. On top of learning all the call outs for the maps we covered, we also explored the maps practicing jumps and spots we saw in previous youtube videos or experiences we have had.

Going forward, now that we all know our call outs fairly well, we need to start working on some map control. My ears are open for suggestions on how to accomplish this. I have a couple of ideas but I would like to hear what you all have to say. Together, lets get something prepared for next Tuesday's (Aug 30th) combat training session.

I would like to thank everyone that attended last nights training session. I am blessed to game with such a great bunch of people!!

Cheers to you all!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:57

just want to say thanks to shady...and a good job by knightcold last night...so glad i found a great bunch of people to game with looking forward to some clan battles..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 13:55

ditto, thanks to Shady for hosting and to everyone else for carrying me to some sloppy second kills and victories...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 15:35

Another great night Shady, although my body clock is "kaput". And I'm glad knightcold took the "King of the Map" title off me, saves me having to stay up till the wee hours in the morning defending it. Sleep

Don't think I'll be able to make the next installment of combat training mate as the next day(same day to me) I'm off to LH's to fetch me new AX pro's. Very Happy

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 17:03

Had a great time playing with all of you last night. My hat goes off to Shady. He has really put this thing together and has put alot of effort into getting us together. Hopefully we can possibly get a little scrimmage against another clan to see where we need to work on things and what our strong points are.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 18:06

Speaking of clan vs. clan match, I sent a message to the Over30 clan to set up a match for next Thursday, September 1st @ 9pm EST. For our next training session I am going to start working on map control and spawns so we have a good idea where the enemies are at all times. I believe this will be very helpful for our match next Thursday.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 22:16

I just want to also say thanks to Shady for putting in the effort and to all others in the clan for putting up with me. Laughing I wish I could have did the rest of the map callouts in last nights combat training but had to hit the sack for work early this morning.

PS- Inover congrats on the Ax pros, I just got mine Tuesday this week and boy oh boy what a difference! Still messing with the settings though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results   US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results Empty

Back to top Go down

US/CAN PS3 Div. Combat Training - King of the Map Results
Page 1 of 1