Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

tips and tricks

Go down 
AuthorMessage

tips and tricks Empty
PostSubject: tips and tricks   tips and tricks EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 17:28

Use the scout beacon to help level up. 100 spawns on the beacon yields 10K xp plus the 10 per. An easy way to gain some extra points on each map is to keep a beacon alive. As long as you don't spawn as a scout after the beacon is placed, or pick up another scout kit, it will stay active until it is destroyed. Find a nice hidden spot halfway between 2 flags and it will usually stay away from combat and up for a while (if not most of the round) and save much needed time pounding concrete,, from a direction they are usually not looking. If you drop it in a good defensible spot, it's almost guaranteed that your squad will use it exclusively to hold a point instead of spawning randomly at the flag (Metro comes to mind). It's a good way to not get spawn killed as well...

Also in the scout class is the TUGS radar, the enemy highlighter. Find a good spot for that as well. I've got a location on the Canals map which it's stayed standing for whole maps. It's overly useful for holding and taking back flags, it yields you spot bonuses, and 10K at the 100 mark. With both of these things on the map on a regular basis, they will not only help you advance in level (however slowly), but win more maps.

Conquest on Siene Crossing. There is one building that is key to this map. You have an over watch position overlooking A, C, and D. One way in the building and there is a clear view of the US tank spawn and their main bridge crossing. Helpful for the RU side, critical in holding for the US side. You don't cap flags, but provide much needed spotting, ticket bleed through kills, and covering fire. A good medic and assult should be able to hold that building for most of a round.

Pay attention to your squad mates shared abilities. If you notice a guy has the squad ammo perk and you have ammo assigned to your class, switch it so you gain another benifit. In a coordinated squad, that is much easier to do. But even having two people with squad share perks is huge.
Back to top Go down

tips and tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: tips and tricks   tips and tricks EmptyWed 16 Nov 2011, 18:04

Good stuff!!!! We have not gotten into team strategy much in bf3 yet and I think the potential is endless.

I think the first game that we got into with Tac was on operation metro and they had us spawn trapped and had all three flags until you got up to B and put a spawn beacon up there. This completely flipped the game and we ended up winning. This is one of the first times I saw first hand how powerful the spawn point can be.

I am more of a run and gunner although I am trying to fix this and slow down a little bit more. I run assault and engineer but I am going to getting into support more because thump showed me how powerful that class can be.

One thing I have noticed from playing with Thump is that it only takes 2 people to completely control a flag. If those two people communicate well and work together you can fend off a enemy rush of many more players.

Back to top Go down

tips and tricks
Page 1 of 1