Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th Empty
PostSubject: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 19:32

We will be having a joint Echo/Foxtrot clan night on Sunday the 4th from 7 - 9 pm GMT. Foxtrot this will be between 2pm - 5pm CST/EST). It would be great to get as many people as we can on the US server and get some games in together.

New Recruits this would be a good time for you to meet other members and possibly get vouched for to gain full Membership. Hope to see you all there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 20:30

All Be there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 22:00

i should be able to make it for this. ill post something closer to the day to let everybody know if i will be there.

i like this idea though. it should help getting people to play together. also to make sure you have all the 4GC BF people on your friends list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 04:20

I will try to make it if I can persuade the other half that she would have more fun on the PC for a couple of hours Sunday evening which will leave me the TV/PSN in the lounge Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 04:55

I'll be on hopefully after some tags Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyFri 26 Oct 2012, 06:11

Depending on my move and if we have internet yet....I'll be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 06:17

I'm new...but I'll do my best to be online Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 06:20

should be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 07:19

just got confirmation that I'll have that weekend off, so I'll be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wahey   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 13:48

Excellent I'll be there bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: maps   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 14:20

Hi just one thing I haven't got premium only limited addi BF3 maps. Is this just me scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 15:02

scottyboy01 wrote:
Hi just one thing I haven't got premium only limited addi BF3 maps. Is this just me scratch

We usually run clan wide events on just the original maps so everyone can participate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 27 Oct 2012, 15:49

i'm in as always
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: IM DOWN   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012, 11:15

IM DOWN I WILL DO MY BEST TO BE THERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 07:00

ill be ther
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 21:59

I will be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: shot   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 15:38

ARGHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO my ps3 has just got the fooking yellow light of DEATH .anyone know where the best deal for a ps3 is pleeeease HELP Sad
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 16:27

scottyboy01 wrote:
ARGHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO my ps3 has just got the fooking yellow light of DEATH .anyone know where the best deal for a ps3 is pleeeease HELP Sad

I have two options for you....

1) trade it in at a local GameStop to our toward another system

2) contact Sony and create a work order to have it repaired. $99 all in and you can have yourself a refurbished console. Thanx knows a little more about this than I do. Here is the contact info that I have.

1- 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

I you have any questions, send Thanx a PM

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyFri 02 Nov 2012, 16:50

Cheers for the quick response think I'm gonna get a new one try n find a UK deal tomoz where I can collect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new ps3   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySat 03 Nov 2012, 09:16

I'm all back on got me self a new ps3 santa Xmas has come early yipee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 09:38

I'm afraid i will not be there.missus has nagged me to go to my mother in laws for dinner and you don't argue with the missus. Have a good night regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 15:45

Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th 4gc10

way to fill it up guys. Thanks for coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 17:50

Its not over yet, it was from 7-9pm we can still all play tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 04:16

Sorry I couldn't make it. The boss had taken over the ps3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: tonight   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 05:53

I'll be there if anyone's up for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next