Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 14:51

it was fun yesterday. and thanks for some more 4GC tags apachekid, bigtruck, and scottyboy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 15:25

Iron_Shady wrote:
scottyboy01 wrote:
ARGHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO my ps3 has just got the fooking yellow light of DEATH .anyone know where the best deal for a ps3 is pleeeease HELP Sad

I have two options for you....

1) trade it in at a local GameStop to our toward another system

2) contact Sony and create a work order to have it repaired. $99 all in and you can have yourself a refurbished console. Thanx knows a little more about this than I do. Here is the contact info that I have.

1- 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

I you have any questions, send Thanx a PM

Hope this helps!

It prob is best you got a new one. The slim's apparently have the overheating issue fixed. If you care to fix your YLOD ps3 yourself, check out this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ic1_TY-GU

you'll need some equipment like heatgun, but it's fairly easy and doable. i just fixed two of my friend's ps3s this past week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 15:26

Wish i could have gotten on for this. Anything going on this weekend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DANG   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 15:32

Dang Adamparker!! you always in 1st place!!! can you tell me your secrets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 16:02

Bryan Ill post something tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: knowing top tips   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 05:43

I could do with some help. It seems everytime I come up against a high ranking player I get slaughted instantly would be good for people who want to get better is have like a training 4GC session where u have say cong/boondock/babybrewin in a squad with 3 other trainees to help them out and give tips whilst playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 06:01

scottyboy01 wrote:
I could do with some help. It seems everytime I come up against a high ranking player I get slaughted instantly would be good for people who want to get better is have like a training 4GC session where u have say cong/boondock/babybrewin in a squad with 3 other trainees to help them out and give tips whilst playing

You talking about Level 100 invincibility?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 07:25

Yeah def them but seems anyone above col 20 no matter what gun I use I die first even tho I filling them full of lead first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 07:26

Would be nice to have an even kill to death ratio on each game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 08:08

What guns are you using?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 08:51

Mainly p90 when we were all 4GC online everytime I was up against bizzare prob not his name but he was using the same gun n he only had to look at me n I was dead why is that now using mp7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 EmptyFri 09 Nov 2012, 09:19

Give the Ump and M5k a try. I cant speak any higher of any gun like the M5k. Its just a beast. If you wanna rank those guns up faster play some close quarters.

hardcore close quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th   Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo/Foxtrot Clan night Sunday November the 4th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2