Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1.. Empty
PostSubject: VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..   VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1.. EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 18:18

Thought I'd share some knowledge with those of you who may not know.
If you have any questions or would like to share some knowledge of your own please reply..

-To defeat a MAV's or TUG's motion sensor.
Crouch or prone your player while moving. You will not appear on the enemies mini map until you stand and move, fire a weapon without a sound suppressor or are actively spotted by an MAV. This also works with claymores, crouch or prone your player and you can move past a claymore without detonating it.

Tip-When approaching a building stay crouched while moving, this defeats motion sensors and claymores. If your teammate is crouched and slowllly moving up steps or advancing in general don't run past them you could detonate a claymore on both of you!

-MAV's motion sensor
The MAV's motion sensor continues working even when you are not flying/controlling it.

Tip-The MAV works as a motion sensor even when you aren't controlling it. This means you can park your MAV in a strategic location and still spot enemies on your teams mini map!

-Marking the enemy
Pressing "Select" on your PS3 controller while you have an enemy soldier, MAV, claymore, mine etc or vehicle roughly in your cross hairs will place an orange triangle above the target that can be seen by you and your team. The targeted enemy soldier, vehicle or item will also appear on your teams mini map. When playing hardcore the triangle will not appear on a targeted enemy, you must view the mini map. You DO NOT have to be Recon class to "mark" the enemy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..   VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1.. EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 17:56

Video you and I need to be on different squads when we play. Seems like you and I only play recon most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..   VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1.. EmptyTue 06 Mar 2012, 22:39

in addition to crouching or going prone and crawling if you walk slowly ( like with a claymore) you also render it useless.

Another helpful tidbit is while the motion sensor or mav does have a max radial range it has no max ( or at least a very large up and down range. ( example placing the mav or sensor on top of a very tall building only reached by the mav elevator trick will still detect people and vehicles that travel within its range that are ground level
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..   VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1.. EmptySun 11 Mar 2012, 14:57

Good stuff!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..   VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1.. EmptyMon 12 Mar 2012, 10:58

Nice. I hardly play recon but i will be getting my quick scope on when the patch hits Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..   VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1.. Empty

Back to top Go down

VideoGuns's Recon facts & tips vol1..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: