Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New Foxtrot 4GC server

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 10:48

no worries. I updated the server message to let ppl know that they may be moved/kicked for VIP's or round balancing. let's be judicious about kicking ppl and clearing out the whole server.
end of day it's our server. we should try to round balance if needed, but i never would want us to stack one side (not saying you did that patrick).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 12:33

had to kick some idiots from the server last night for C4'ing objectives. guys from my team and the other team. gave them fair warning in addition to the obvious server message.

if you admins see guys breaking the LONE rule on this server Rolling Eyes , feel free to kick them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 12:38

wish I could... I was in that same boat monday night. I played 1 game there and went back to another server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 12:42

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
wish I could... I was in that same boat monday night. I played 1 game there and went back to another server.
zombiez, i'll be happy to add you as an admin.

this goes for anyone who's really active on bf3. i want our server to be popular/favorited. and i also want our guys to have options when they can't find a good server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 12:46

Please & Thank you. If you don't want too cause I not a higher rank in the clan (yet) that understandable too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 13:07

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
Please & Thank you. If you don't want too cause I not a higher rank in the clan (yet) that understandable too.
it's not a problem. if anyone, officers included, abuses their admin rights (which i doubt will happen), i'll just remove them from the admin list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 23:34

zombies and captainpoon added to admin list Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 05:51

again thanks btail. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 11:44

thanks btail you da man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 16:47

To admins of Foxtrot server:

Just to reiterate, if you ban someone to make room to get yourself into the server, make sure to unban them. or send them a PSN msg out of courtesy.
(It's retarded that Dice does not allow you to kick someone when you are outside of the server. you only have the option to ban them.)

if you see ppl c4'ing objs, feel free to kick/ban them on the spot. it's up to you if you want to warn them. ppl breaking the server rule i could care less about giving them a courtesy msg.

thanks Basketball 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 17:12

Is this server always on the end game? It's the only one I haven't got yet, hah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 17:19

it's normally on close quarters domination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 17:21

Got it! Currently in the queue 1/1.
(Unrelated subject, but how do I put clan tags on?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 17:39

Look for 4GC clan on battlelog and apply/join the clan. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jul 2013, 20:24

to change your clan tag go to battlelog and go to edit profile. in the middle you will see where you can change your character and clan tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Foxtrot 4GC server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2