Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

New Foxtrot 4GC server

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New Foxtrot 4GC server Empty
PostSubject: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 20:51

Just rented a 3-month server. Search for "4GC" and you'll find it. Add it to your favorites! Wink

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 21:07

That is very kind of you Bryan! Thank you very much for doing this!!

New Foxtrot 4GC server Shady_10
New Foxtrot 4GC server Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 21:55

Iron_Shady wrote:

+1 i will be on that server tonight if anybody wants to join.

p.s. it will be set for the old maps only so anybody that is not premium can still join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 21:59

I was getting ready to rent a server too. Good thing i read this before i did so. thanks for renting a server very generous of you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 01:34

That a lot money man. Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 13:32

My pleasure guys/gals. Just want to get some activity back into this wonderful game. Having a server of our own will help.

pac6man wrote:
Iron_Shady wrote:

+1 i will be on that server tonight if anybody wants to join.

p.s. it will be set for the old maps only so anybody that is not premium can still join.

And feel free to mess with the server description/message. For recruiting, rules, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 14:13

There 2 things I wanna try/work on and this would be the best time.

(1: for fun I wanna play chicken in the jeeps and I'm talking about getting them as fast as they will go and slam into each other...

(2: serously) learn to fly. Every SINGLE time I get in a chopper I hit the ground had within 20 secs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 16:14

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:

(1: for fun I wanna play chicken in the jeeps and I'm talking about getting them as fast as they will go and slam into each other...

(2: serously) learn to fly. Every SINGLE time I get in a chopper I hit the ground had within 20 secs.

i will be getting on in a little bit. when you get on send me a invite and i will give you some pointers. but i have to say i am not that good flying the chopper ether. the gunner seat on the other hand is a different story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 18:26

I wish I could pac but my daughter here tonight. You be on tomorrow?

P.S: You was right about the dmv I do not have to take the test I do have to prove who I am (you know the drill with that). Going still cost me $32.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 19:07

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
I wish I could pac but my daughter here tonight. You be on tomorrow?

P.S: You was right about the dmv I do not have to take the test I do have to prove who I am (you know the drill with that). Going still cost me $32.

ya i will be on most of the day tomorrow. finally got the house to myself for the day. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 19:54

guess I shouldnt shoot at random things like cars and walls... Takes down my accuracy...

New Foxtrot 4GC server Shotgu10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 23:43

Just checked my stats on that gun i have 54% accuracy with 2400 shots fired!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 23:44

If you plan on being on late sunday night ill be there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 21:21

Is the playing as a group in BF making a come back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 21:57

ez1ly_k1lled wrote:

im trying to do just that. we are trying to start a pubstomp for BF on sundays. we are having our first one this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 00:58

choppers are pretty hard to fly.

to practice I went on an empty conquest server and switched to the Legacy control stick layout.

that's what i used in BC2 so I'm used to the legacy stick layout.

you may want to try different stick layouts if the default is making you crash.

the main thing I had to learn was not to Over correct.
instead of big stick and throttle changes, i do small tap tap tap adjustments.

I can't do the wild acrobatics but that way I don't crash either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 08:20

pac6man wrote:
ez1ly_k1lled wrote:

im trying to do just that. we are trying to start a pubstomp for BF on sundays. we are having our first one this weekend.
+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 13:15

Sweet thank you back to the 4GC server I go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 13:18

bump.

just making sure ppl (especially new/returning members) know of our server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 16:57

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:

The best way I learned to fly choppers was the co-op mission and then in game. Practice makes perfect. You will constantly (well I do anyways) do stupid things in the chopper that are just pure user error and I have to remind myself not to do it again. For example, I love capping points in the chopper but always fail to see the light pole that will cause you to crash and burn lol. Damn those things to hell. The thing I can't get are jets I do not know how some people are so excellent with those things. Air Supp servers help though.

When is the server usually full?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 17:06

it's a bit random how 'busy' the server gets. i do see it empty a lot, but there are times i see it completely full.

i'd be happy to set up the server for anyone to do practices, etc. just let me or any of the admins know if you see them online. we'll make changes for you on the spot if it is empty Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyTue 14 May 2013, 19:44

if you all want to get better at jets watch these vids. this guy dishy is a beast with a jet. he is on pc now but he started on a xbox and he still uses the xbox controller to play. i sucked really bad with them but after watching the vids i got alot better. i actually almost have everything unlocked with it. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCuz1Tl9DfyLzj37o5lEp_lRuzm7DByhK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyWed 15 May 2013, 07:51

I'll be on there all night (from around 9pm GMT) today, feel free to join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 21:54

Note to admins of the Foxtrot server.
i got a PSN message from a WrothStudio on 5/25 explaining that he was kicked by an admin from Conquest Domination. he said he wasn't breaking any rules or being rude, and was not given a reason why he was kicked. he was not very happy b/c he claimed he was doing very well when he got kicked.

I'd like to understand what happened and who kicked him. Feel free to post or just PM me.

simply stated, we only kick/ban players for cheating, glitching, breaking rules posted on the server, or to make room for more 4GC members.
As admins, if you do kick someone, please be courteous and message them why.

Thanks scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 22:17

i did it. first i put a couple of them on our team but then they went right back. then they started to be trolls and putting C4 on the flags. so after all that i emptied the server so it would start fresh. but here is the match that he is talking about.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/4/93027127/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Foxtrot 4GC server   New Foxtrot 4GC server Empty

Back to top Go down

New Foxtrot 4GC server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next