Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC TDM server down

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4GC TDM server down Empty
PostSubject: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 23:22

hey just wanted to give everybody a heads up that my server will be down until this weekend. sorry about this but i forgot to renew it and wont have the money for it until friday. i am keeping it so dont erase it from your favorite (got to have the koth server). just ran into a little money trouble. but like i said i am keeping it and it will be back up and running this weekend. again sorry for this and if you are one of the people that like playing on it thanks for being patient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 07:50

No worries Pat, do what you gotta do on your time. I think I speak for everyone in once again saying thank you for letting us use your server for the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 10:52

Satans Enforcer wrote:
No worries Pat, do what you gotta do on your time. I think I speak for everyone in once again saying thank you for letting us use your server for the clan.

agreed. your servers is probably the most active 4GC server too! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 19:56

Im willing to help with funds for a TDM server for the clan. Just
need to figure out the best method to donate, or if it's even possible.
Just let me know how Incan help out
-orange
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 21:21

chaz

thanks for the offer but i dont want to take your money and have you wonder if im going to use it on the server. its best to just avoid the whole thing. but everything is ok. my work had some issues with payroll and something came up i had to take care of. but the TDM server will be up by friday (as long as my job dosnt have another payroll problem Sad ). and again thanks for the offer chaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 21:43

patrick is a crack fiend and will spend it on an 8 ball... clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 22:36

No problem. I totally understand the payroll thing. Well then I will keep a close eye out for your server. I tend to favor TDM. Well and Conquest too, but often there's trouble with people not following objectives. I m ready to play with people who actually communicate. Thanks for the Feedback.
Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 23:14

btail888 wrote:
patrick is a crack fiend and will spend it on an 8 ball... clown

defiantly not crack but i cant say i would not put it in a couple of g-strings Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 06:52

Haha. I don't see anything wrong with that : 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 07:31

Favor tdm eh? sound like my kinda guy Very Happy ... no conquest for me though, i prefer rush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 16:42

I need to play more rush, I think I would enjoy it more
With people who adhere to the objectives. Will be on in a little
while CST 6:30 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 20:44

orange_shadow26 wrote:
I need to play more rush, I think I would enjoy it more
With people who adhere to the objectives. Will be on in a little
while CST 6:30 pm

I wont be on tonight but i'll probably see you on in the next few days over my time off. Rush is a great time when playing with other people with mics. In my opinion its much more strategic than conquest is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC TDM server down   4GC TDM server down Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC TDM server down
Page 1 of 1