Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Foxtrot Server

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013, 14:41

The New 4GC Foxtrot Server is now up, and is an East Coast Server! enjoy cheers

i rented the server for 3 months
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 11:39

good stuff man. just got back from vacation but i think my server is done
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 14:43

yea yours expired last week so i bought one
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 12:55

How do you buy a server and how much J!?
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:12

hey man...

servers go for:
1 day: i believe 4 bucks not sure

1 month: 25 bucks

3 months: 60 bucks

feel free to jump into the server anytime even when no one is there so u can practice flying driving finding where everything is on the map etc.
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:16

You gotta teach me on to do that shit lol and I can practice that without it counting against win/loss or KDR?
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 13:25

if no one is there it wont count so u can just mess around. but if enough of us are on i can turn the server to an unranked private match and we can practice and it wont count.
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 14:05

don't forget to set the server for end game tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 14:07

i wont lol.. ill be switching it here in the next hour or so
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 16:14

I've been practicing flying... and I've basically given up trying to be good at it. I can get across the map fast but, I'm not going to try get kill, I'll just die in seconds...
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 16:17

ThomasJai wrote:
I've been practicing flying... and I've basically given up trying to be good at it. I can get across the map fast but, I'm not going to try get kill, I'll just die in seconds...
i've played nearly 500 hrs and i'm no better than you are. Wink 

i much like Machine Gun ppl down Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 16:19

ThomasJai wrote:

i get what u mean bro i start think im good than i play aginst these dudes that come out of nowhere and destroy me haha
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 17:24

for some reason we went from 11 banned players to 54 in a day lol.... whos been banning a bunch of dudes?
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 17:54

ThomasJai wrote:
Turn your Sensitivity up on your controller if your flying jets.
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 18:41

let set the it for Karkand for 5min match?
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 18:50

my internet is going hay wire i dont think ill be able to get back on tonight
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 19:27

it is nice if u are keeping your same name. if you are changing it you will have to restart. i know i am plus i am going to play it on both until everybody here is on PS4. another side note if you start fresh on the PS4 you will have a better k/d because you will know how the game feels and the maps.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 20:02

im not to sure what im gonna do yet whether change names or keep it... im sure i will prob ended deciding to keep my name just because every one here knows me by Death
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 08:47

There has been way to many bans/kicks in out server. we are trying to recruit members not send them away. there is only one thing someone can do to be kicked or banned from our server and that is putting C4 on the flags. do not kick because someone made you mad. we have had 67 bans in 4 days. thats no good.

if we continue to have a problem with we wont have any admins.

sorry for sounding harsh.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 08:51

my server has as many, and its for C4'ing the flags after a message warning not to. people are assholes.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 09:03

60+ in 4 days though.. thats a little excessive
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 09:08

Remember you're representing 4GC when you play in our servers and when you're wearing the tag.

Kicking people for other reasons than what's in the server rules (C4 on flags is currently our only rule) will lead to us getting a bad reputation among other players. That is something we don't want.

Abuse of power and being cocky/agry at other players is not acceptable.

As Justin stated, we want to recruit members. Not scare/ban them away.

Cheers,
André
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 09:11

AndreTheGreat wrote:
Remember you're representing 4GC when you play in our servers and when you're wearing the tag.

Kicking people for other reasons than what's in the server rules (C4 on flags is currently our only rule) will lead to us getting a bad reputation among other players. That is something we don't want.

Abuse of power and being cocky/agry at other players is not acceptable.

As Justin stated, we want to recruit members. Not scare/ban them away.

Cheers,
André

ThumbUp 
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 15:08

i 100% agree. i had similar problems on my server but ppl started to relax on the banning.
i haven't banned anyone yet. sometimes the banning is to free up a spot in the server so an admin can get into the full server.
if u're banning ppl to get into the server, at least let the person know and unban them.
Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 15:18

btail888 wrote:
if u're banning ppl to get into the server, at least let the person know and unban them.
ThumbUp 

even go as far as inviting them back maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4GC Foxtrot Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Foxtrot Server   4GC Foxtrot Server Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC Foxtrot Server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next