Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

What Games Do You want to know more about?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What Games Do You want to know more about? Empty
PostSubject: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 05:49

There are alot of games coming out over the next several months. I am sure there are a ton of questions you guys and gals have about up coming releases. So i am asking you all what games do you want to know more about. Any upcoming game is fine it does not have to be an FPS. I will do my best to track down answers for you! I want to expand the knowledge of games people may just not know about there is so much more out there then COD and BF. So any game at all you may be interested in and what to know more about leave a comment.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 08:02

I'd like to see a review on Uncharted 3. All I know is that it comes out November 1st. The first two are awesome games and anyone who has a playstation owes it to themselves to get these games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 08:03

Uncharted 3
Uncharted 2 was already arguebly the best game of the current generation and certainly the best PS 3 exclusive.
I'm really curious if Naughty Dog will once again present us such a masterpiece.

Batman: Arkham City
I'm not really a comic fan but Arkham Asylum already totally amazed me with the variety, freedom and great atmosphere. From the few previews I've read Arkham city does the same but bigger, more and better.

Assassins Creed: Revelations
Slowly the series really need some refreshment but I goes one more "Assassins Creed 2" with a new story and minor changes is ok. I'm a HUUUUUUGE fan of the series having played all the games (incl. Bloodlines for the PSP), read 2 books and watched the short movie. Can't wait to play Ezios last quest.

Bioshock: Infinite
Bioshock 1 is one of my all time favourites of this current generation. I'm curious in how far the new world will be able to replace the spectacular Rapture underwater world.

Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 2 is on the 2nd place of my personal favourites of this generation right behind MGS 4. It's one of the most epic created galaxies and worlds with one epic history. The fact that the choices you made in the previous carry over to the sequel just makes it even more awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 09:14

Uncharted 3 looks to be hands down the best in the series. Graphics and story contine u to be top notch. Check out this recent Gamescon Demo.

Batman: Arkham City is set to build apoun the expernces you had in Arkham Asylum. In Asylum it was not really an open world as you were limited to pretty much the prison and the surrounding grounds. This time around you get the entire city to explore. With all the villans that you will encounter this is deffinitly a Batman's fan come true. Here are some gameplay videos that will let you get a feel for what you will get to do.

Assassins Creed: Revelations I took this excerpt from IGN.com. Amancio the creative director on the game described the game as "a nexus" for the series, preparing players for Assassin's Creed 3, by "setting the record straight, closing all the loops that have been started, that have been left in suspense." To do this, the game will "align the destines of all three major characters of the franchise." As far as game play goes here is a video of my own experinces in the Multiplayer Beta.

Bioshock: Infinite this game looks stunning. In my own opinoin it blows rapture right out of the water. It's a world like you have never seen and one I could easily imagine a company like Pixar doing an animiated movie about. There is a greater focus on story this time around and the main character you play as does have his own voice.

This section was taken from gaming website g4tv.com. as far as what the actual story plot is....
Irrational Games has revealed that Columbia, the floating city upon which BioShock Infinite takes place was the result of a common theme in the early 1900s: jingoism. It’s a theme we’re all too familiar with these days; the “America, f*ck yeah!” disregard for other countries in lieu of self-laudatory attitude wherein we not only acknowledge our superiority to other countries, but celebrate it. This feeling reigned supreme at the turn of the 20th century and continued for generations to come.
Columbia was designed as a floating World’s Fair, but once it was revealed to be a battleship, the U.S. Government disowned it and it floated into oblivion. At this point, Columbia has become in essence a floating Rapture, isolated and victim to the ideologies of the most powerful members of the city. These ideologies have embroiled the city in a civil war over who should rule the crumbling utopia; the nationalists or the people.

Now here is some amazing video of the game in action!

Mass Effect 3 will open with Shepard on trial for his actions in the new Mass Effect 2 DLC, The Arrival. Half way through the hearing the Reapers will apparently move to invade Earth, giving Shepard an opening to escape and steal the Normandy. Much of the game will then focus on Shepard's efforts to reunite his team and gain an advantage against the Reapers.
Shepard's mission will be complicated by the re-emergence of The Illusive Man, however - who has now tasked Cerebus with assassinating Shepard as soon as possible. Quite why he's turned against his former ally hasn't been explained yet.
If anyone is picking this up for xbox 360 the game does take advantage of the Kinect sensor for voice commands.
This is a video showcasing this feature

Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:04

the next Resident Evil! its going to be crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:18

In Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, you play as an elite team of Umbrella tasked with cleaning up the mess in Raccoon City during the events of Resident Evil 2. It's 1998 and even though you'll be playing as these corporate guns for hire, you won't find any endearing qualities about these individuals. They're not here to save the day, they're here to save Umbrella's ass by killing all survivors and erasing all evidence of Umbrella's involvement. Looks like this game is more 3rd person action like a Mass Effect or Gears of War type game.

Game play Video's

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:51

Any infos on the new Dishonored game?

heared that it's supposed to be a mix between Deus ex, Thief, Bioshock and Fable 3 (design). Though I wasn't really able to find out more yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:30

In Dishonored, players will become Corvo, the badass former bodyguard of the Empress, Game Informer reports. Falsely accused of her murder, Corvo will seek vengeance using a combination of supernatural powers, stealth, gadgets, and good old fashioned combat.

"Dishonored has several major elements that combine to create its unique gameplay: mobility, powers & gadgets, environment, and AI," Gamer Informer states. "The trick is that a single power doesn't just do damage or heal you. You can combine them organically to create interesting effects. Stop time and knock a bunch of stuff off a table in one direction then book it in another, so the guards search for you in the wrong place."

As of right now only a few screen shots and concept art available.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games Do You want to know more about?   What Games Do You want to know more about? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Games Do You want to know more about?
Page 1 of 1