Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? Empty
PostSubject: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 09:38

So apart from the usual 2 Battlefield 3 and Modern Warafare 3 which other games are you looking forward to?

Ill start off :
Uncharted 3(say no more looks awesome)
Fifa 12(wasnt going to get but my fifa11 discs skips but seeing so gameplay looks ace)
Batman Arkum city
& the new Tomb Raider if it drops this year

Also on pc more Minecraft updates and full release (least i aint got to pay cheers )
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 09:50

PC: BF3 possibly Skyrim as well.

PS3: Skyrim and MW3.

Xbox: ...Halo 4...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:23

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyThu 07 Jul 2011, 10:28

I inly play COD. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 07:03

MW3 obviously

uncharted 3

and i'm hoping twisted metal is going to be decent (waiting for the reviews), used to love twisted metal world tour!

will probably end up getting fifa12 almost out of habit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 08:18

off the top of my head (excluding the new MW and BFBC)

Ghost Recon
Batman Arkem City
Unchartered 3
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Resistance 3
Dead Island

probably a couple of others I've forgotten about.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 09:42

To the best of my knowledge, there are only 3 games that I am looking forward to buying. Uncharted 3, MW3 & BF3. These games look awesome!

What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? Shady_10
What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 09:49

I have pre-ordered MW3, will definately buy Uncharted 3. For the rest; we'll see!
Back to top Go down
Banshee1971
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Banshee1971

PostSubject: Games   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 09:20

MW3 (never played any modern warfare games lol. and my all time fav game ACE COMBAT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011, 17:31

MW3, obviously. And Gears of War 3. I actually have the Limited Edition of Gears of War 3 on pre-order.

I'll rent BF3 first. If I like it, I'll buy it. I wasn't a big fan of multiplayer on BFBC2. Same goes with Medal of Honor. They were both made by Frostbite, who is handling development of BF3. BFBC2 & MoH were good games. I'm not disputing that. But they just weren't for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 01:14

I gotta go with MW3 would not be human if i did not say that one lol

Batman defo
Resident Evil 6 if the rumours of its pre christmas release are to be believed lol

other than that cant really think of any more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 02:48

The last assains creed will be coming through my door on its first day of release, that and MW3 are the only 2 im that bothered about, I havnt got all that much time to play really so seems silly to waste money on more games when you can play MW3 for countless days on end with out getting bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 15:18

BF3, Gears of War 3, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition, and MW3. Not much into pre-ordering cuz I know I will still buy it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 15:34

MW3, PES2012, and maybe BF3 if it's any good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 16:10

BF3, batman arkham city and hitman 5 was looking forward to fifa 12 but it looks just like 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 16:59

looking forward to

MW3 BF3 skyrim diablo3 star wars old republic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 02:51

NHL 12 , Gears of War 3 , Skyrim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 04:31

smashy66 wrote:

used to love twisted metal world tour!

I still have a copy for PS1 lol. One of my all time favourite games but the graphics are poor on new tv's

What's the new one then? I got a copy of twisted metal black when that came out but it was poor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:34

My list is pretty similar to everyone else but here goes:

Deus Ex
Uncharted 3 - I'll have a game to play with the PS3 members! Wink
MW3
BF3
Assassin's Creed
Skyrim
F1 2011

I'm pretty sure I had more but can't remember.. Space Marine 40k probably..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 13:39

also Minecraft on the xbox i can not wait for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 20:08

Uncharted 3
Elder Scrolls 5
Dead Island
MW3/BF3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 21:01

GEARS 3, BF3 ,MW3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 03:31

It that time of year again when every week there is going to be something new that I have my eye on.

Uncharted 3
Batman: Arkham City
Battlefield 3
FIFA 12
Pro Evo 12 (this is more likely to be a rent first, been stung on this a few times)
F1 2011
Dead Island
MW3

That little lot should keep me going for a while Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 22:49

MW3
Batman
And my fave, Saint's Row the Third, looks insane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? EmptySat 10 Dec 2011, 14:39

well although Im late - MW3, UC3 & BF3 - although I got the first two....

I am waiting for the third - which I might just get for Christmas.

Also got the new Ghost Recon on pre-order for March.

Oh and Hitman - I never played the others but the movie was good and I feel like this could be something I would like.

I also cannot wait for GTA5. GTA4 is and ever will be iin my collection. I love it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???   What games you guys looking forward to end of this year??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games you guys looking forward to end of this year???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next