Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

games that Should Be on Both

Go down 
AuthorMessage

games that Should Be on Both Empty
PostSubject: games that Should Be on Both   games that Should Be on Both EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 14:33

Are there any games on 360 or PC you wish that would come to PS3?

I wouldve loved to play Left 4 Dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: games that Should Be on Both   games that Should Be on Both EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 16:34

Forza motorsport i played the first one on the original xbox and loved it, just a shame it didnt go multi-platform.
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

PostSubject: Re: games that Should Be on Both   games that Should Be on Both EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 17:41

I wish Ryse of Rome was coming to Ps4.
Any and all zombie games on 360 and pc like left4dead, dayz, etc.  Mount and blade.  Rome Total war :p
Outlast,

games that Should Be on Both Gpo10
games that Should Be on Both Gbuste13 games that Should Be on Both Chicom10    games that Should Be on Both Tmos  
Infected KEM Strike's: 30
Sexiness Rating: 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

PostSubject: Re: games that Should Be on Both   games that Should Be on Both EmptyMon 21 Oct 2013, 19:09

I used to own a 360 as well as PS3 and besides playing mass effect and a couple of XBLA exclusive games I never played it. My subscription fee went to waste and it just gathered dust. Left 4 dead was fun, but got old after about a month as there wasn't really much of a leveling system or unlocks or anything.

Forza maybe? I guess thats really the only 360 game I havent played that I wish was multiplatform.

There are lots of games in PC that I would like to play. My current laptop has no balls and cant really run anything more taxing than solitaire.

I really wish Titanfall was coming to PS4, but so far thats the only exclusive I'm a bit jealous of. Respawn is a brand new company and said that they between getting up and running and working with new hardware they wanted to focus on a single platform. I am willing to bet that any sequels will be on PS4 as well as 360.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: games that Should Be on Both   games that Should Be on Both EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 07:10

droolmonkey2000 wrote:
Forza motorsport i played the first one on the original xbox and loved it, just a shame it didnt go multi-platform.

Its one of the reasons i still have my 360 in the room and why i also have a x1 on preorder. Ive played all GT's too but i just dont find them fun compared to forza series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: games that Should Be on Both   games that Should Be on Both Empty

Back to top Go down

games that Should Be on Both
Page 1 of 1