Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Battlefield 3 fun time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Battlefield 3 fun time Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 04:41

Just playing with an idea of organizing some fun games for BF3.
Thinking about tank races, jeep races, stunt flying, tank slaloming around mines. All fun stuff. I think this game has unlimited options.

Let me have your thoughts.

As for the owners of the 3 servers -> are you willing to help with this?

We have been brainstorming a bit on the chatbox and some great ideas came out. see Sizzle's post below.

Also:
- hide and seek
- bowling with a jeep, bail just in time.

Last edited by luckywolfert on Wed 02 May 2012, 05:04; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 04:54

My suggestions

[10:49:09] @ sizzlephizzle : :O - wacky races!!!.
[10:49:30] @ sizzlephizzle : 2 jeeps have to race around kharg island. First one to trip a M15 mine wins!.
[10:49:52] @ sizzlephizzle : and whoever owned the mine gets to switch teams and be in the jeep.

----------

[10:48:27] @ sizzlephizzle : we could just have "Happy hour."

[10:48:34] @ sizzlephizzle : one hour of server lockdown.

[10:48:45] @ sizzlephizzle : and jeep races.

----------

Running of the bulls

12 v 2 : 12 on foot, 2 jeeps. just like bull running in italy Very Happy
most roadkills wins, then swap riders. keep scores, whoever gets most at the end of the rotation wins the "bulls hit trophy" (Awesome name I know!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 05:07

Simon says: do what Simon says or get shot and killed!

body Flying contest: Blowing your own self up and setting yourself into the sky Furthers person wins

Cat and Mouse: One person in a jeep is driving away from a person in a helicopter. After the person in jeep dies, switch postitions. Person who lasts the longest in jeep wins.

Jet/Helicopter stunts: pretty basic, most impressive stunt wins.

Trivia: Answer questions and move on, 3 wrong = dead/out

All I got
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 05:52

Well up for this and the opportunities seem endless - ebot & mav racing - assualt course (jumping crawling) free fall parachuting (last one to open chute)

We can pick a night and private the server if needed
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 06:43

definate yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 07:24

babybrewin wrote:
free fall parachuting (last one to open chute)

AKA - Terminal Velocity!

I love coming up with good names for things! haha.

So we have
  • Bull Run
    Terminal Velocity
    Wacky Races
    Bail-Bowling
    Wall-E waddle (ebot race)
    Darts (New one : fly a plane up in the air and bail. all aiming for same beacon/pile of C4) (Or a mass Chopper bail)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 07:39

Making me smile just thinking about things we could do - we ought to include some sort of granade throwing and claymore dodging event.

I would also like to pack out a building with explosives mines/C4 etc and throw a granade in to see just how much you can obliterate he building perhaps with clan mades standing on the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 07:41

triathlon.

Start and run for one of the jeeps which are at a designated spot
drive a jeep to a certain point on the map.
get out and snipe x enemy soldiers who are standing still
get in the tank and drive to the finish as soon as possible where you'll have to drive over a mine for an explosive finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 08:09

The Boom Boom Metro fun run

Start at the lake in the park; finish at the cafe

Swim lake run through underground finish at the cafe flag

Team of 4 or 8 on the other side lay claymores to try and trip you up and send you back to the begining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 08:10

Lol...great ideas!
No need to bump this one.

Keep 'm coming all !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 08:18

babybrewin wrote:
The Boom Boom Metro fun run

Start at the lake in the park; finish at the cafe

Swim lake run through underground finish at the cafe flag

Team of 4 or 8 on the other side lay claymores to try and trip you up and send you back to the begining

Love it - but can't be done.

Conquest doesnt give you the water
Rush doesn't give you access from water to cafe.

Real shame Sad
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 12:43

Would be good to think of some things which have to be done in pairs/ small teams. A relay race - first person runs, second drives, third flies.

A simple one, like 'infected' in MW3, everyone has to stay within a given area. One person is chosen as the infected and has to shoot someone (would have to be friendly fire on), then they are both infected but from then on can only use a knife. The non-infected players can use a gun - but not a great one, choose something very basic / single shot maybe - to defend themselves. Last one alive is the winner. May be harder to deliver the knife kill in BF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 13:36

Yes. Siz and I wanne have some trial runs with this on Sunday.
Will need to have a talk with Babybrewin first about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 13:44

if you need any help trying some of these games out just let me know. im down to be a crash dummy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 15:10

Don't forget the tea bagging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 15:52

luckywolfert wrote:
triathlon.

Start and run for one of the jeeps which are at a designated spot
drive a jeep to a certain point on the map.
get out and snipe x enemy soldiers who are standing still
get in the tank and drive to the finish as soon as possible where you'll have to drive over a mine for an explosive finish.

i like this idea a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyWed 02 May 2012, 20:25

border patrol: people have to run for a specific area while avoiding the snipers trying to shoot em. catch, they can't fight back until they have reached the border. If the snipers kills the runners, snipers win. If the runners make it to the border and kill the snipers, runners win. simple right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 00:57

wolfkeen wrote:
border patrol: people have to run for a specific area while avoiding the snipers trying to shoot em. catch, they can't fight back until they have reached the border. If the snipers kills the runners, snipers win. If the runners make it to the border and kill the snipers, runners win. simple right?

yea this is a great game i played it alot on BO lots of fun!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 13:36

Follow the leader.......in jets, for an idea. Or chicken with jeeps.

For races we need some one to watch the finish line incase of a photo finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 10:12

bump

FYI Sunday 8PM Sizzle, Babybrewin, Mooin and myself will have a little practice and set things up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fun   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 14:13

Let me know when these start I'm in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptySat 05 May 2012, 12:44

You guys are mad, bonkers even........................I like it Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptySat 05 May 2012, 14:32

How about this for example on a map???

Game "Running the border". One starts at A, the runner and finish at B or at least behind the border. Blue dots is the border. Red part is for the snipers to take position. If it is one on one you might want top narrow the runnig path.

I can make several maps for different fun games. It might clear up the racing track or other details wich sometimes are not easeliy explained when your not too familiar with a map. By the way Caspian Border might be a fun map to make a jeep race for several rounds. dirt, water and concrete road.

Battlefield 3 fun time Runnin10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptySun 06 May 2012, 16:42

trial runs complete - we will give you all some good news soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time EmptySun 06 May 2012, 16:44

Battlefield 3 fun time Jeep_r10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 fun time   Battlefield 3 fun time Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 fun time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: