Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! Empty
PostSubject: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 01:19

Honestly, i've tried CQ few times and I don't really like it.. it was great in BC2! But hey, thats just my opinion!

So I was wondering who here are the rush players! I'm looking for some 4GC people de create some nice squad and destroy some M-COMS!

Happy hunting!

Creed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 02:18

Moved topic from new members area - bmines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 02:30

Hey Jean-Francois,

A lot of us don't really like conquest and prefer a good game of rush. My personal favorite is rush on the B2K maps and I really hate them on the new AK maps (and won't play them long).

I think 2 out of 3 4GC servers are running a mix of conquest and rush now.

When you're ingame with 4GC guys, just let them know you want to play some rush games and I'm sure some of then will join you. You can also send invites to members.

I know not everybody likes conquest and the armored kill maps but I think the most of us DO like a good game of rush.

Cheers,

Last edited by luckywolfert on Tue 25 Sep 2012, 04:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 02:42

I am gonna be playing some bf3 soon. add me

Psn: Wolfkeen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 03:20

Alright mate. I love a game of rush! Especially on B2K like lucky, so make sure you send me a friend request on PSN. I'm on most UK evenings so hopefully our paths will cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 03:34

Rush is my favourite game type, when you have players who are playing the objective. Feel free to add me, but I wont be on too much this week, sleep in at work tonight, thursday and saturday. Look forward to gaming with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 04:12

It's not my favourite mode but if people are playing then i'll join for sure. Send s a request and if you're on i'll jump in if you see me on send me a invite or jump in. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 12:14

always up for some rush - friend me up and if we are on at same time send us an invite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Still new here, looking for rush,qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 16:07

Love playing rush, i am in the same time zone as you. I am on almost every night, anytime between 7pm and 12am. Look me up or i will look you up.
psn: Woodsie24
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 19:19

yea I was gonna say you shouldnt have a problem finding rush players as most of us do, my self not included, conquest all the way for me although I am known to davel in a touch of rush here and there but not often :p as for squad matches we rarely do them as more then 4 of us are on so we try to take a side in a full out match none of that cod small board stuff :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 19:45

I think you'll find everyone here is up to play anything. Let me know at Im down to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyTue 25 Sep 2012, 21:43

im just like everybody else. i like to play rush when i have some people to play with ( except for AK rush maps. wont play those until they remove of fix the ac130 ) if im playing by myself then ill play CQ or TDM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! EmptyWed 26 Sep 2012, 23:42

im up for any type of game mode and any map on BF3. anything goes for me.

just send me a message when im on and possibly playing in a DTM or something and i will play some SQD Rush or just Rush. im in for anything.

Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!   Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players! Empty

Back to top Go down

Still new here, looking for rush, qdrush players!
Page 1 of 1