Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Conquest or Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 12:09

I was just wondering what everyone liked playing, I personally prefer rush but after talking to a few people alot have said they only play conquest because that's what everyone else plays.
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 12:25

Rush is fun in the 4 v 4, not so chaotic. Conquest is fun because of the vehicles all over, planes, heli's etc.
So it is just what time and where everybody is hanging out when joining.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 13:59

Satans Enforcer wrote:
I was just wondering what everyone liked playing, I personally prefer rush but after talking to a few people alot have said they only play conquest because that's what everyone else plays.

I'm conquest all the way. I like being sneeky and capping flags when the opposition are being nieve.
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 14:23

You can be sneaky in rush too hell you have to be if you're the only one popping mcoms but i prefer conquest, mainly because vehicles are on both sides unlike rush where one side gets tanks jets and hummers and the defending gets a jet , I need something to blow up lol that and I just like conquest more then rush
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 14:36

I prefer conquest on the bigger maps (caspian, kharg island), maps with jets.
Don't mind a few games of rush but my preference is conquest.
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 15:21

rush all the way!!! most conquest maps are way to big for 12v12 once they can get more than a 24 man server i think CQ would be much more fun.. but i will play either..
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 16:48

I like Rush because it forces people to play the objectives but for sniping purposes and Tank Ownage I like Conquest.
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 22:19

i like conquest more. like artef said more stuff to blow up. plus i think you can get a lot more points on conquest unless you are the only one blowing up or defending mcoms. but i will play what ever everybody else is playing. love playing with you guys. cheers
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 09:13

Rush for me - but needs teams to be fairly evenly matched and a real team game

Conquest - good for points scoring

Deathmatch - S8tansE4cer introduced this to me the other night, seems ok a bit rush ariound blasting for me but will give it more time.

Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:18

I started off playing conquest since i got more points. but i got really tired of just running around.

Rush is my preferred game mode. though i do love me some good ole fashioned TDM as well.
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 02:55

I tend to prefer Conquest and favourite maps would be Metro, Bazaar and Seine, but will play anything really, had a couple of games on B-ROCKS server yesterday playing Rush but no other 4GC clan members were about Sad
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 05:06

Was about 5-6 of us on yesterday about 6-7 pm gmt water time did u come on
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 06:30

cong wrote:
Was about 5-6 of us on yesterday about 6-7 pm gmt water time did u come on

Hi, I play mainly during the UK day time so I guess thats why, did manage to hook up with a few 4GC guys yesterday I think, thanks for the invite S4tans En4cer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 18:42

I'm down for rush, conquest, squad rush and squad death match.

Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 03:07

I don't mind rush from time to time but i like Conquest the most of all of them squad matches are good to. I need to practice rush i only played it a couple of times i have played conquest a lot
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 14:58

i much prefer rush to anything else just not on grand bazzar.
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 09:55

What about doing some hardcore rush and conquest?
Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 22:59

rush for sure i find it the most exciting it sucks you in to the environment so well with the epic fire fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conquest or Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquest or Rush   Conquest or Rush Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquest or Rush
Page 1 of 1