Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hardcore Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 13:29

Been playing hardcore rush today. It has by far felt like the hardest/most intense game mode I have ever played. Been having a lot of fun. Thanks guys.

Last edited by brawnkoh on Wed 22 Feb 2012, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 13:32

Yea that was allot of fun and sorry about team killing you the first round lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 13:56

was tons of fun. sometimes it felt a little uncoordinated and sketchy
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 17:13

I had a blast, the more 4GC members on the team the better it got, communication was good and it was definitely 10x more intense than playing Conquest. Perhaps tonight we can get some people on to play some more?
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 17:17

Not sure if I will be able to get back on. "She" should be home tonight and she's been craaaaaaaaaanky
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 18:13

It was good having that many members in one game and on the same team, a bit crazy on voip but manageable. Since im not the biggest fan of rush or hardcore i barely enjoyed it but i did enjoy playing with the clan and would be willing to play it again.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 18:26

I can agree with Vortex, i havent played much HC Rush but playing with the team was a lot of fun, i dont know if i would have the same amount of fun with 12 other guys wandering around playing for selfish goals.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 19:27

I haven't enjoyed Rush in the past. However, I am slowly starting to enjoy it. The maps with vehicles just seemed so much more exciting. You've got amtrac's barreling down hills towards M-Coms, Jets exploding into flames and crashing into buildings. mortar explosions blowing up everywhere.

Of course all that happens in conquest. However, it seems more concentrated in Rush due to everyone being around the two M-Coms which are so close together. I guess it feels more like a real firefight to me.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012, 20:04

brawnkoh wrote:
I haven't enjoyed Rush in the past. However, I am slowly starting to enjoy it. The maps with vehicles just seemed so much more exciting. You've got amtrac's barreling down hills towards M-Coms, Jets exploding into flames and crashing into buildings. mortar explosions blowing up everywhere.

Of course all that happens in conquest. However, it seems more concentrated in Rush due to everyone being around the two M-Coms which are so close together. I guess it feels more like a real firefight to me.

I think what really sets it apart from conquest was the fact is was also on Hardcore which meant you couldn't run out into a road, or simply spray and pray like people do on regular servers. Hardcore really makes the game a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:07

i joined for a few matches and got stuck on the other team. not a big fan of HC, got killed more by friendlies than enemies.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:10

Satans Enforcer wrote:
i joined for a few matches and got stuck on the other team. not a big fan of HC, got killed more by friendlies than enemies.

Yeah, the one thing about HC is if you sit too long in your spawn point. Rest assured you will get teamkilled.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:18

it was more when i was trying to plant the bomb on Metro and every time i set it i'd get mortared by a friendly... happened atleast 5 time in a row
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 11:29

Mortar guy must have been a mortard. I was running mortars on Tehran Highway for a good 5 minutes straight and never teamkilled anyone. Sad
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 13:03

I'm not so much in the tech of games etc. So what is the difference between hardcore and normal? except friendly fire???
Question
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012, 13:31

lighthouse72 wrote:
I'm not so much in the tech of games etc. So what is the difference between hardcore and normal? except friendly fire???
Question

Hardcore :
- 60 health, rather than 100
- Health does not regenerate unless healed by a Medic's Medkit.
- Team killing or "Friendly fire" is enabled
- The lack of a in-game map that the player can view or use (The player can still use the pause map, which will show the location of spotted enemies, and the map shown while respawning also shows any spots.)
-When spotting an enemy a red dot does not show up above their head. Instead the player just shout something like "Eyes on enemies" or something similar to that in Russian. This renders the Recon's Sniper Spotting Scope or Motion Sensors nearly completely useless, since it will only be seen on the map screen, yet the players will score points for spotting.
-Guns don't have crosshairs. This includes emplaced machine guns but doesn't include the Tracer Dart Gun and shotguns with 12 Gauge Slugs.
-There is limited HUD, which forces the players to use their instincts.
- No 3rd person view when driving / flying.
(some wiki site)

Also didn't know this untill I joined some of the guys yesterday and it took me about 5 minutes and 3 teamkills to figure out I was in hardcore mode Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 07:35

luckywolfert wrote:
lighthouse72 wrote:
Question

Hardcore :
- 60 health, rather than 100
- Health does not regenerate unless healed by a Medic's Medkit.
- Team killing or "Friendly fire" is enabled
- The lack of a in-game map that the player can view or use (The player can still use the pause map, which will show the location of spotted enemies, and the map shown while respawning also shows any spots.)
-When spotting an enemy a red dot does not show up above their head. Instead the player just shout something like "Eyes on enemies" or something similar to that in Russian. This renders the Recon's Sniper Spotting Scope or Motion Sensors nearly completely useless, since it will only be seen on the map screen, yet the players will score points for spotting.
-Guns don't have crosshairs. This includes emplaced machine guns but doesn't include the Tracer Dart Gun and shotguns with 12 Gauge Slugs.
-There is limited HUD, which forces the players to use their instincts.
- No 3rd person view when driving / flying.
(some wiki site)

Also didn't know this untill I joined some of the guys yesterday and it took me about 5 minutes and 3 teamkills to figure out I was in hardcore mode Embarassed

When i was playing the other day i had my mini map just no hud
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:08

I think the server can either enable or disable the mini map as the feel. I know i have been in a few HC servers with a mini map and some without it. I personally think its far more fun to not have one and simply have to rely on good comms with the team to now shoot them while the scout.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:11

I'll be on in a couple of hours
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:27

brawnkoh wrote:
I'll be on in a couple of hours

Send me an invite when you get on
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012, 10:57

Plus you can only spawn on squad leader. He can spawn on anybody in squad tho.
Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush EmptySat 25 Feb 2012, 08:35

This is much more a tactics game, instead of running around and shooting everybody with a red dot above their heads. Need to know where your team mates are and comms with them is much more important. Sounds like fun, but i lack the skill for now. On the other hand you need to play slower to identify the enemy. That is in favor of me.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hardcore Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardcore Rush   Hardcore Rush Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Rush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: