Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012, 21:59

Is the Battlefield 3 side switching over to Warfighter when it comes out, staying with Battlefield 3 or undecided?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 03:35

Not sure

When's the release day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 03:46

October 23rd here & October 26th in the UK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 04:01

As I'm signed up to premium I probably won't. BLOPS2 will probably be my next FPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 08:45

The last Medal of Honor (2010) was sooooo disappointing to me, that I'll probably wait till it goes on sale around Xmas to even consider getting MoH: WF. The single player campaign in MoH 2010 was incredibly short (yes I still play SP in these FPS games) and the "Spec Ops" missions (i forgot what MOH calls them) were simply timed replays of the SP story.

And the MP was a complete joke IMO. I'm a staunch supporter of the COD franchise (*ducks flying tomatoes*) but I have played BF3 and that's what MOH 2010 was supposed to be like. To me, MoH was like a cake in an oven that came out 20 minutes too early. There were like 5 maps and 3 gamemodes, maybe 10 guns in total and the graphics stunk. They might've added DLC or not, but I wouldn't know because I stopped playing that POS when Black Ops came out 2 weeks later.

Grrrr....sorry but I see anything related to MoH 2010 and my blood starts boiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 10:44

I will more then likely be switching over. I have preordered it and I believe brock has to. I refuse to buy black ops. That franchise has died IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 15:08

I've already preordered Black Ops 2 so I can't get Warfighter when it comes out but it will be on my list of games to get at Black Friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 15:22

I think i will buy MOH WF just to play the campaign.

But come november it will be BLOPS II time!!! Hope they release as much dlc as IW did with MW3, love new maps!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed 15 Aug 2012, 16:04

i started my gaming carier with medal of honor for pc and i have payed all of them. i m gonna buy it and play it at least for 1 month till blops 2 wich i'm allso gonna buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter   Medal of Honor: Warfighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Page 1 of 1