Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 20:44

I saw some live gameplay of the beta and to be honest, it's not very impressive. It seems they took a big step back from how battlefield 3 was.

I know that battlefield 3 is a different game, but most of the developers of that game helped make MOH: WF. The graphics look good since they are on the frostbite two engine but the gunfire noises sound so weird, almost like someone who is typing on an old typewritter.

The gameplay seems to take a cue from the last medal of honor and even has the same controls as CoD but don't get me wrong, CoD controls ain't a bad thing.

At the moment, I am as impressed as before but I will be buying it and reviewing it when I can.

There is some goods, they got a good amount of classes with their own styles and weapons. there are also some well I guess I will call em rewards. You can use a mortar strike, bring in a chopper so you can spawn closer to the objective and some others I haven't seen yet.

All and all, the game has it's ups and downs, but then again it's a beta.

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 00:47

I gave up on the medal of honour series after Airborne and nothing I have seen has persuaded me to stop giving up on it with this game of the series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 01:12

I've seen the trailers and these look great but these days they can make pacman look like Rambo making it awesome in a trailer.

I've just seen some beta gameplay on youtube and have to admit that I really am impressed. I agree with the sound though but then again, I don't know what real gunfire sounds like - since these are illegal in Holland - so it might be as well be 'realistic' as far as I'm concerned.

The graphics indeed look great but this was to be expected when using Frostbite.

I pre-ordered Blackops2 and won't have to pay for it until a week prior to release but after seeing some footage of MOH I think I'll get this one and buy blackops 2 later.

Thanks for this..you might have saved me from buying Blops2 straight away Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 01:25

geraint09 wrote:
I gave up on the medal of honour series after Airborne and nothing I have seen has persuaded me to stop giving up on it with this game of the series.

I am giving it one last chance to impress me so we'll see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 02:49

If I buy anything it will be this - not impressed with what I have seen of Blops2 still has what I see as cartoon like graphics and spray pray type gaming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 03:05

my first fps game was moh allied assoult on pc. i have played all of them till now. moh 2010 was good the only thing i didn't like was that you couldn't see the person killing you(kill cam) and there was a lot of camping. from what i sow on the beta vids with warfighter you can see the person killing you and that is a big +. i have allready preordered it together with blops2 and will give it a try but my main game will be of course blops2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 04:34

luckywolfert wrote:
I've seen the trailers and these look great but these days they can make pacman look like Rambo making it awesome in a trailer.

I've just seen some beta gameplay on youtube and have to admit that I really am impressed. I agree with the sound though but then again, I don't know what real gunfire sounds like - since these are illegal in Holland - so it might be as well be 'realistic' as far as I'm concerned.

The graphics indeed look great but this was to be expected when using Frostbite.

I pre-ordered Blackops2 and won't have to pay for it until a week prior to release but after seeing some footage of MOH I think I'll get this one and buy blackops 2 later.

Thanks for this..you might have saved me from buying Blops2 straight away Wink

I'm done with COD I think. It just gets in my wick now. And having looked at the MOH gameplay on YouTube I may well give it a go. I couldn't give a flying fudge what the guns sound like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 07:03

babybrewin wrote:
spray pray type gaming

Really? What is BF3 then? lol!

creativeonito wrote:
my first fps game was moh allied assoult on pc.

Did ya get to play competitively? I was addicted to that game... And played competitively for years! Best game to date imo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MOH   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyWed 17 Oct 2012, 12:49

I plan on getting MOH. think the last time i played MOH was on the f-in Wii.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyFri 19 Oct 2012, 04:22

i loved the last medal of honor still play it every now and then
so cant wait to try the new one

but might not have the cash so think i might just have to knick it off me m8
he doesnt know this yet but he will haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 14:08

I got it and it pretty good just needto work out all the kinks in the game really but love the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts   Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor: Warfight thoughts
Page 1 of 1