Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Medal of Honor Warfighter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Medal of Honor Warfighter Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 19:50

Reposted below...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter EmptyWed 07 Mar 2012, 23:37

uh links wrong and theres a section for other games :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 09:23

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 09:37

Looks good,

I'll still buy BLops2 1st though as i'm a fanboy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 09:41

I wonder if they are going to make it harder to get to the highest rank. Seems like it didn't take that long to reach lvl 15 on the first one. Not anywhere near as long as this BF COL is taking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter EmptyThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:55

thumper wrote:
I wonder if they are going to make it harder to get to the highest rank. Seems like it didn't take that long to reach lvl 15 on the first one. Not anywhere near as long as this BF COL is taking.
Speak for yourself took me 11 months to reach lvl 15, felt like I was in the film "never ending story".
I'm sure it wont take you long to get promoted as by the looks of your BF player card your just as good at that game.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter EmptyFri 09 Mar 2012, 03:40

I really liked the last Medal of Honor and the only thing I know about this game so far is its using Frostbite 2 like BF3 did. SO it might be like a Battlefield 3, 1.5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter   Medal of Honor Warfighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor Warfighter
Page 1 of 1