Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 May 2012, 18:21

I am ready for this, however I just got hired at a new part time job (orientation in 2 days), and I have no schedule yet, so I don't know for sure if I'll be able to make it. I'll participate for sure though if I am around. Hopefully I find out my schedule by this thrusday or friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 19:04

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 20:27

so i take it its thursday? is there a way we can talk to them and see if we can just do an 8 vs. 8? and if so is everyone on the list good to go for thursday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 10:12

im good but maybe we should wait another week for practise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 10:27

Satans Enforcer wrote:
so i take it its thursday? is there a way we can talk to them and see if we can just do an 8 vs. 8? and if so is everyone on the list good to go for thursday?

i will ask about 8v8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 10:41

Im in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 13:18

merkismathr_ wrote:
im good but maybe we should wait another week for practise

Its not a GB so nothing is affected if we lose (except our egos). So think of our fist match against them as practice, maybe clan vs. clan matches can become a weekly thing. With enough members interested that is.

I can tell you from personal experience... When we first got SF going we practiced for a month, and nothing can prepare you for playing against an organised team except plating one.

@ Bryan - PSN will be down until 11pm PDT tonight, so unless we can get a late game we'll have to reschedule
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012, 13:21

Ok, so i got my work schedule. I am in for sure as long as it's Wednesday or Thursday. Can't do Tuesday though. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2012, 19:06

ok guys, unfortunately i will not be able to make the game if its held this coming week as i am going away for a few days.. i will try and make the next one for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 15:43

so we got a date yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 17:03

sent their clan leader 2 emails in the past 7 days asking for 8 v 8. i'm hoping to get a response...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 10:55

Just got response from BOS's leader and they're game for and 8 v 8. Thursday will work for them. It will probably be next thursday June 7 but need to confirm. Start time TBD at the moment.

Best of 3 maps. 100% tickets.
i'm suggesting we do all Rush. We'll have more battles in the future which we can do Conquest.
Maps proposed are: Metro, Seine Crossing, Grand Bazaar and Damavand Peak (trying to limit big maps so vehicles are not a big impact)

Weapons restrictions: everything is game except for the obvious M26 mass/dart "glitch" (i.e. heavy barrel + underslung rail). Shotguns, claymores, C4 all ok. Though i do not expect/want us all to be rolling around with DAO's...

Players on the roster, please report for duty and respond to this post. Let me know any thoughts/opinions as well. Thanks.

Last edited by btail888 on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 11:15

Good luck with this guys - and above all Enjoy!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 14:25

i am in if i am allowed due to me been a new member to this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 14:50

scottyg098 wrote:
i am in if i am allowed due to me been a new member to this site.

i will put you on the recruits list. as stated in original post, it's first come first serve. i will always try to schedule these at 7pm EST on Tue/Wed/Thurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 16:52

ok thats brilliant thanks
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 18:42

scottyg098 wrote:
ok thats brilliant thanks

Scott is on MW3 not BF3 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jun 2012, 16:45

Battle date/time has been scheduled for June 7th @ 7PM EST.
Please see updated first post for details.

Practice: I know it's bit last minute but here are the practice times. I will set up my 4GC server for Rush/maps.
Sunday 6/3 @ 9pm EST
Wednesday 6/6 @ 9pm EST

For the recruits who volunteered for battle, please confirm you can make the scheduled time.

Recruits
1. BrucesBoomstick*
2. merkismathrcorey
3. S8ansEn4cer*
4. fcroach1
5. ferhat_jeena*
6. BoondockS216
7. chewwy8*
8. Evan007*

Alternates
1. ThomasJai
2. btail888
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jun 2012, 16:58

ok great ill be at practise for sure now thats 9 pm easttern american time right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jun 2012, 17:07

merkismathr_ wrote:
ok great ill be at practise for sure now thats 9 pm easttern american time right?

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Jun 2012, 22:20

I probably wont be able to make it on the 7th. You can put me down as an alternate though. I'll know more closer to the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Jun 2012, 16:13

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 11:37

bump,

I am going to try to push this back an hour or so. hopefully more guys can commit to this Thursday!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sf battle   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 13:34

ima try to work from hom Thursday so i can make the 7pm est time, will do my best Capt'n!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Jun 2012, 18:43

Battle has been postponed. see first post. thanks for everyone's interest. hope to set something up soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED   Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan battle (8 v 8) with B.O.S. clan - POSTPONED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2