Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF clan battle ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptySat 12 May 2012, 08:39

Are we interested in any way ? ......

hey whats up guys, im with B.O.S. clan and would like to try and set up a match with you guys. we would like a 12 Vs 12, conquest or rush doesnt matter, open to all maps. we have a private server we can use or we are willing to use your if needed. we like to game on tuesday's and wednesday's pretty much anytime after 7pm eastern time, but not like 3 in the morning lol gotta work! if you are interested in playing us let me know. my email is just_big_g@comcast dot net or my psn is Big_G2BlueDuece feel free to contact using either. we look forward to hearing from you and playing against you! we can work all the details out or any rules you might think are needed at any time. Thanks
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptySat 12 May 2012, 10:55

Id be down for 8me eastern. Hard to get 12 on though
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:01

Too late for European players i would guess
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptySat 12 May 2012, 11:07

i could not keep doing the late nighters until 3 if it was at 11 GMT then i would be happy other wise i am out i am afraid
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptySat 12 May 2012, 14:50

I think this would be great fun. i'll contact their leader and try to set something up....though the times they're requesting would be pretty difficult for EU/UK players.

Maybe weekends could be worked out. TBD Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptyMon 14 May 2012, 13:26

Sounds like fun
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 13:12

Moved to BF3 General Gaming section since this is not related to gamebattles.

I've been messaging their leader and tried to get something set up on the weekends but this would only work for his clan on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays.

They would like to do a best of 3 maps (Conquest or Rush). For 12v12, I presume this would take ~1-2 hrs.

Given my presumptions and trying to accommodate EU players, the window to start the match would be from 7pm EST - 12am EST. I definitely would love to see participation from clanmates from all over the globe!

PLEASE POST/REPLY IF YOU CAN MAKE A CLAN BATTLE TUE/WED/THURS.
ALSO, PLEASE SPECIFY TIME PREFERENCE AND GAME MODE TYPE (CONQUEST/RUSH)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 19:38

Im availiable and willing just need the details
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 04:18

EU/UK ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz sleep time
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 09:30

if the match were to take 1-2 hours and you were to start at 7pm EST that would be midnight in GMT, i can be available to play at that time. however midnight EST is 5am GMT, thats too late. i would love to be part of this battle, available on tues,weds,thurs. but the match would have to end before 3am GMT Smile

Personally i prefer rush, but i dont mind conquest either.
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 10:55

In order to make this more accessible to everyone, i'll propose that the battle starts at 7pm EST and enlist members given that start time.

I'll go ahead and create a new thread too. Thanks for bringing this to my/our attention Rosie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 11:01

alright, i'll lock this one to not pull members away from your new post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF clan battle ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF clan battle ?   BF clan battle ? Empty

Back to top Go down

BF clan battle ?
Page 1 of 1