Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC server map/game mode suggestions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4GC server map/game mode suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 13:17

Hey all,

The squad dm/rush server has been fairly quiet as of late. I don't mind changing up the game type and/or map rotations.

I'd like to solicit suggestions on what ya'll would like to see?

bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 07:25

Can you open up the number of players needed. So you can start playing it with two players. Like the server of >30<. You can hop in and only need another player to start. I use it mostly for flying practice. Because nobody's on and it starts with caspian border. Great map for some helicopter practice through the forest along the river.

Maybe make the adjustment for friendly fire on. And starting on the same team. Nice for the KOTH BF3, it then can be used instantly for KOTH BF3. Instead of stop playing/shutting a game/server down for KOTH.

Maps I don't mind I enjoy all the maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 08:12

I've found myself leaning towards conquest recently but cong has already set up a 4GC conquest server so that's scratched an itch. Saying that, it is an air maps only rotation and I'd be happy to play conquest on any of the maps really. Would quite like to start playing the Karkhand maps soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 08:21

Wint11 wrote:
I've found myself leaning towards conquest recently but cong has already set up a 4GC conquest server so that's scratched an itch. Saying that, it is an air maps only rotation and I'd be happy to play conquest on any of the maps really. Would quite like to start playing the Karkhand maps soon.

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyFri 18 May 2012, 22:46

Made following changes:
Server name - "4GC Clan Server - Conquest & Rush"
Min players to start: 2
Alternates 2 conquest maps and 2 rush maps
Starts with caspian border conquest.
All Back to Karkland maps in rotation.

Hope u guys enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 03:01

Nice one mate. Will give it a try later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 05:41

Great, will check it out tonight. The wife's out and have the castle to myself. That is when the kids are to bed.

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptySat 19 May 2012, 12:43

Il pop on later my grab the karkand download. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TDM   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 18:31

Any TDM servers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 19:48

orange_shadow26 wrote:
Any TDM servers?

We do have one, but I'm afraid it's down atm. Details are here: http://www.clan4gc.com/t5610-4gc-tdm-server-down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: TDm   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 20:00

Thanks fOr the info, I appreciate it. Know of any way to donate to a server fund ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 22:10

orange_shadow26 wrote:
Thanks fOr the info, I appreciate it. Know of any way to donate to a server fund ?

We have had debate after debate about this, we found its best to just let it be. To much money going through to many hands could cause problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyTue 22 May 2012, 22:26

Understandable for sure. Appreciate the feed back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 14:05

I will be setting this server back to Squad Rush/DM for more Special Forces training.

I do welcome ALL to hop on the server and try out these game modes. It really reinforces teamwork and imho are the best game modes for BF3.

I'm still taking suggestions though, and will switch back and forth to other game modes when server not fully being utilized for SF training.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 14:09

I'd gladly play either, but would have to be with some clan mates, cant stand it with randoms. Nothing personal, but i dont care for servers that switch game modes. Maybe have it switch every week between the 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 15:24

Satans Enforcer wrote:
I'd gladly play either, but would have to be with some clan mates, cant stand it with randoms. Nothing personal, but i dont care for servers that switch game modes. Maybe have it switch every week between the 2

it would be ideal to have 4v4 4GC, so we'll see what we can get as i'll be inviting anyone who's online into the server.

i don't intend to create a map rotation that changes game modes. i meant that when we're done utilizing the server for squad-based game modes, i'll switch the server back over to conquest/rush. Though you may be referring to when i had it set up recently and it switched btwn conquest and rush...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 15:36

To reiterate:

Server will be set to Squad Rush for next few days. Stop by and please enjoy!! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? EmptyThu 24 May 2012, 19:18

I bet if you would make it conquest, make it normal tickets and add all the maps in a normal rotation ( b2k too) you would find more people using it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC server map/game mode suggestions?   4GC server map/game mode suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC server map/game mode suggestions?
Page 1 of 1