Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 12:09

I would like to put in an entry for the next teamplay of the month competition to showcase some of the things we take for granted in BF3 which exhibit team play. Most entries will be MW3 as it is so much easier (albeit still hard work) to capture video footage thanks to the theatre facility in MW3.

To be able to do this I will need some help to create the event and I'll have to be at the scene of each event to be able to capture it.

I was thinking of identfying a few good examples of teamplay and then setting a night where we try and implement the examples. One example - using a helicopter to put someone down on top of a building to capture a flag. One person repairing a tank, even dropping ammo.

Other examples which are common ?

Interest in helping ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 12:24

are there 4 bf3 members with cap cards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 12:42

Satans Enforcer wrote:
are there 4 bf3 members with cap cards?

When I get my new one Tuesday (woop! - HD!) there will be 3 definites - you, me and Siz.....

Potentially: Bigus-San-Dadius (note auto-moderate puts SAN in, I have no idea why Question ) has one I think and can get on BF3, HLBiscit will be on BF3 soon and may be buying one. ThomasJai - he now has BF3 I think and has HD recording capability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySat 30 Jun 2012, 13:58

Well if we can get a whole squad with cap cards we can get all 4 angles of what we're doing. Which would raise our options and quality of the end product.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 03:33

Are the cheap capture cards that are sold on eBay any good or are they just a waste of money?

This sort of thing

Capture card Under £10

BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? 481859080_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 07:23

they work but it will be in standard definition and cause a delay on your tv while your playing. As well as lag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 08:52

I got a cap card so if you need to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 11:37

Cheers Nelson, if I buy one Ill give you a shout if I have any problems. And I think I can live with 720 x 576 resolution at that price although HD would be nice I cant justify the cost right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 11:54

ThomasJai and Bigus-San will help out and have capture facilities.

Thomas understands how to pull the different views together - although he confused the hell out of me with technical talk.

So I need a few more ideas of short pieces of action which could demonstrate teamplay in BF3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? EmptySun 01 Jul 2012, 12:48

Check out the new vid close quarters in battlelog for premium players for ideas and teamplay. aespacialy the last part al cut short action parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?   BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help? Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 Teamplay video - suggestions/help?
Page 1 of 1