Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM Empty
PostSubject: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 17:48

What is everyone's thoughts on playing more Squad Rush/DM?

my thoughts: playing on our 4gc Rush/DM servers are fun and all, especially when we got a large group of us on. but as we start doing more SF work, i feel we need to do more squad rush or squad dm. we don't have to change our servers to that configuration. we could just server browse for something when there's 4 of us on. not only do we utilize/build more teamwork but it's also pretty fun imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 18:38

btail888 wrote:
What is everyone's thoughts on playing more Squad Rush/DM?

my thoughts: playing on our 4gc Rush/DM servers are fun and all, especially when we got a large group of us on. but as we start doing more SF work, i feel we need to do more squad rush or squad dm. we don't have to change our servers to that configuration. we could just server browse for something when there's 4 of us on. not only do we utilize/build more teamwork but it's also pretty fun imo.

Yes Im sure most of us agree. SF will be shiping back off soon. So next time we have 4 ppl on that ARE Willing to do that im game for it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 23:10

im always game for some squad rush...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 10:00

I'm down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 19:04

In bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 21:09

Moved to correct secion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 08:20

im in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 17:26

Glad there's interest. i think i'll start asking guys if they prefer to do squad stuff when we got peeps on.

Royce-1988 wrote:
Moved to correct secion
I put this in the Special Forces section cuz i feel the SF team needs to focus on this and not regular Rush. This means to say that it's not restrictive to just SF guys, but SF guys imo should favor squad game modes in order to improve communication/teamwork.

on that note, i love the rules you're putting up for SF, as i fully am behind them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM   Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Squad Rush/Squad DM
Page 1 of 1