Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 02:27

If you have questions, concerns or comments to make with regards to the KOTB, please post them here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 06:54

I joined a ranked TDM match earlier, but the tickets was 500%, shall i still post my engineer score ? or is it that high cause of the ticket amount ?

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 06:59

You can post it Mooin.
There is no ticket limit in the KOTB. Server just needs to be a ranked server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptySun 06 May 2012, 20:20

I noticed there is no KOTB for Best Accuracy...although I think there should be at least a 10 Kill minimum to make sure no one snipes 1 person and gets 100% accuracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptySun 06 May 2012, 20:30

Evan00seven wrote:
I noticed there is no KOTB for Best Accuracy...although I think there should be at least a 10 Kill minimum to make sure no one snipes 1 person and gets 100% accuracy.

Its due to accuracy being flawed, i thought about putting it in here. But i have gotten 150% accuracy before, so i just left it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 07:54

ok so its double points weekend and every one has been playing loads to rank up... my concern is, why are we not accepting scores such as best support/assault/engineer/recon/vehicle?? when there are double points events, u clearly receive all your points as normal and only at the end are ur extra points added. It would make sense that "most total points" is not counted during double xp events. If some one could clear this up for me id appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 13:12

fjeena wrote:
ok so its double points weekend and every one has been playing loads to rank up... my concern is, why are we not accepting scores such as best support/assault/engineer/recon/vehicle?? when there are double points events, u clearly receive all your points as normal and only at the end are ur extra points added. It would make sense that "most total points" is not counted during double xp events. If some one could clear this up for me id appreciate it.

Sorry Fjeena but you also receive the class points double.
I tested this by entering a game and only got
- 2 x heals (2 x 20 points)
- 1 kill ( 1 x 100 points)
total 140 points

after this I quit the game, waited for it to end and watched my battlereport as follows:

KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions Double10

As you can see, I got 280 points where on normal XP it would have been 140.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions EmptySun 17 Jun 2012, 13:37

Wow. Didnt realise that! Sorry for all the posts, i just thought i was kicking ass!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions   KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

KOTB Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1