Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Patch release date coming today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Patch release date coming today! Empty
PostSubject: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 06:36

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 08:54

The following info was on that same website. So they are mixing game modes on every server now? With the exception of Epic? That's fucking stupid if you ask me. I don't like rush, tdm or sqdm. I don't want to be forced to play them. The only way to avoid them is to play epic battles which doesn't have all the maps I like.

Server Types
Conquest and Rush

-[DICE]- BF3 Classic Only
Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on classic BF3 maps only

-[DICE]- Urban Warfare
Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on various urban maps

-[DICE]- Back to Karkand Only
Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on Back to Karkand maps only
Conquest

-[DICE]- Epic Battles
Features Conquest on large maps only
Mixed

-[DICE]- Most Popular
Features a mix of TDM, Rush and Conquest on popular maps only

-[DICE]- Soldier Skirmishes
Features a mix of TDM, Rush and Conquest on various urban maps
Mixed Deathmatch

-[DICE]- Deathmatch Action
Features a mix of TDM and SQDM on various maps [16-player limit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 09:04

thumper wrote:
The following info was on that same website. So they are mixing game modes on every server now? With the exception of Epic? That's fucking stupid if you ask me. I don't like rush, tdm or sqdm. I don't want to be forced to play them. The only way to avoid them is to play epic battles which doesn't have all the maps I like.

True. It is annoying but, this is only DICE servers, there are plenty of others that just run the rotations we're used to. It is abit annoying that we can't do (for example) soldier skirmishes on just rush.
I hope when they bring in rentable servers some people will offer an alternative!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 09:06

I'm sure it's to boost activity on their paid private servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:34

thumper wrote:

Server Types
Conquest and Rush

-[DICE]- BF3 Classic Only
Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on classic BF3 maps only

-[DICE]- Urban Warfare
Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on various urban maps

-[DICE]- Back to Karkand Only
Features a mix of Conquest and Rush on Back to Karkand maps only
Conquest

-[DICE]- Epic Battles
Features Conquest on large maps only
Mixed

-[DICE]- Most Popular
Features a mix of TDM, Rush and Conquest on popular maps only

-[DICE]- Soldier Skirmishes
Features a mix of TDM, Rush and Conquest on various urban maps
Mixed Deathmatch

-[DICE]- Deathmatch Action
Features a mix of TDM and SQDM on various maps [16-player limit]

Just DICE servers. I'm playing right now and it's not mixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:38

Thank god, i love Conquest and generally dislike the rest, if i was forced to play any other game modes it might just kill my interest in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:41

Vortex58 wrote:
Thank god, i love Conquest and generally dislike the rest, if i was forced to play any other game modes it might just kill my interest in the game.

Same feelings here! I might have been forced to buy m......mw........hell, that other game! lol

I really wanted to play the urban warfare map rotation tho. Hopefully EA/DICE will see the error of their ways and change it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 10:56

thumper wrote:
Vortex58 wrote:

Same feelings here! I might have been forced to buy m......mw........hell, that other game! lol

I really wanted to play the urban warfare map rotation tho. Hopefully EA/DICE will see the error of their ways and change it back.

Tell me about it was looking forward to playing some urban warfare dammit.

Plus from what I've read there is no Hardcore Conquest/Rush only servers anymore. Seriously who would ask for this shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 15:04

27th is patch release, no date on Xbox and PC release though LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 17:03

Hope they will make sure that when I select Conquest and 'quick match' I won't be playing Rush the next game...Otherwise there is no use for me using the quick match anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyFri 23 Mar 2012, 18:46

Vortex58 wrote:

Plus from what I've read there is no Hardcore Conquest/Rush only servers anymore. Seriously who would ask for this shit?

Woah yeah. I just noticed this, that is annoying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 17:26

plus no more MAV fun.

Get em in before the 27th!!

-The MAV will now be destroyed when running into a soldier or vehicle at high speed. It is still possible to strategically sacrifice your MAV on a soldier; it will be destroyed in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 19:35

Yeh EU don't get the patch until the 28th -_- seriously wtf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 01:44

Vortex58 wrote:
Yeh EU don't get the patch until the 28th -_- seriously wtf.
My MAV.....the only bit of joy......what's next? Taking the scopes off sniper rifles?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 02:22

Using MAV as an elevator will also be disabled.

That sereously sucks because now you'll have more campers running for the choppers just to bail at their camping spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 07:37

rarjr wrote:
plus no more MAV fun.

-The MAV will now be destroyed when running into a soldier or vehicle at high speed. It is still possible to strategically sacrifice your MAV on a soldier; it will be destroyed in the process.

I never managed to get the hang of killing people with an MAV. Tried it a couple of times for a giggle but it's really not my style.

Looking forward to most of the stuff in the patch to be fair. Feels like it will make the game feel abit more polished, more responsive in some areas and less tedious in others.
Gutted the we in the EU aren't getting it till tomorrow though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 08:45

rcrawshaw wrote:
rarjr wrote:
plus no more MAV fun.

I never managed to get the hang of killing people with an MAV. Tried it a couple of times for a giggle but it's really not my style.

Looking forward to most of the stuff in the patch to be fair. Feels like it will make the game feel abit more polished, more responsive in some areas and less tedious in others.
Gutted the we in the EU aren't getting it till tomorrow though!
Patch is there now mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 09:09

monkeys_4skin wrote:

Patch is there now mate

installing 1.04 right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 09:33

Im glad they are fixing the Mav, now people will have to use it for what its intended for. And in real life dont choppers drop troops off to places where you usually cant get to easily? I never thought Id hear complaining about a company adding realism to a military game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 09:47

BoondockS216 wrote:
Im glad they are fixing the Mav, now people will have to use it for what its intended for. And in real life dont choppers drop troops off to places where you usually cant get to easily? I never thought Id hear complaining about a company adding realism to a military game.

There is still a way around it. Razz can still roadkill without it blowing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 09:55

brawnkoh wrote:

Yoda, please continue to explain...

Also, if the MAV blows up...what happens if a friend puts C4 on your mav?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 09:57

sizzlephizzle wrote:
what happens if a friend puts C4 on your mav?

They stopped allowing that months ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 09:59

BoondockS216 wrote:

The problem for me isn't when people are using choppers to drop teammates but the problem will be that campers are running for the assault helicopters and just jump out when they are above the building. Waste of vehicles.

THe thing I really hate about this update is:

The 10 shortcut items are available now from the PlayStation Store and the in-game store and include these:
Kit Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items unique to the four playable classes
Vehicle Shortcut Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items for all vehicles
The Ultimate Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items from all other available shortcut packs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! EmptyTue 27 Mar 2012, 12:40

sizzlephizzle wrote:
brawnkoh wrote:

Yoda, please continue to explain...

Also, if the MAV blows up...what happens if a friend puts C4 on your mav?
\

When you MAV. The second before it hits them you exit out of the MAV vision. Circle I think it is. You will still get the roadkill and MAV will not blow up. Razz

Just saw a guy guy 19 - 0 with it. It's just harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch release date coming today!   Patch release date coming today! Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch release date coming today!
Page 1 of 1