Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Aftermath DLC release night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aftermath DLC release night.  Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 14:09

Just throwing a line out and seeing if anyone wants to get together on the 27th when Aftermath comes out? Do a little 4GC exploration/release party kinda gig. I figure if we can get something worked out its going to be a little easier to learn the maps with more people working together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 14:18

RacerX33 wrote:
Just throwing a line out and seeing if anyone wants to get together on the 27th when Aftermath comes out? Do a little 4GC exploration/release party kinda gig. I figure if we can get something worked out its going to be a little easier to learn the maps with more people working together.

this sounds interesting, lets see what everyone says about this Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 14:30

I am in (if my internet gets sorted out) all I want to say about this DLC is

Crossbow
Crossbow
Crossbow
Crossbow

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 15:30

Yeah, I feel you on the crossbow. I'm hoping DICE has some other really good weapon drops lurking in the shadows. The scavenge style mode has me excited. I'm just wondering whats going to happen when people figure out all the good weapon caches. I think it might promote a bit of an opportunity to justify camping but, with a bit of team work, I think that a good squad could move in get the flag and weapons then move out. Let the boy scouts build fires and let the rest PTO. This is all armchair quarter backing though... See what happens on the 27th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 16:04

You know I'm down with this crossbow to the face lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 16:39

Thats my day off so Ill be on as soon as it releases. Im hoping for some new sniper rifles and I need a new Blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 17:04

Its my say off as well so all be on..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012, 21:06

i will be on at some time that day but cant say when. and like brewin said cant wait for that crossbow.

the thing that i saw that is going to suck is that you have to win 5 rounds ( i think but could be wrong ) of scavenger to unlock the crossbow so that game mode will be busy and campy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 04:53

It would be good to meet up with a few clan mates on Aftermath day but I'm guessing that like previous down loads it will happen at different times for different time zones, with the UK first as we are obviously the most important players clown

The crossbow has had me thinking, it is obviously a one shot weapon like a bolt loading sniper rifle and doesnt look that fast to load either so no good at close quarters then, but still want to get my hands on one Very Happy

Didnt realise you have to unlock it Evil or Very Mad will have to have a look round for more info on that one Pat - theres always a catch eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 06:46

ok so you got to win 3 rounds of scavenger. its already under the assignments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 07:12

Thought I heard somewhere the crossbow will be available for all classes and like the ammo for shotguns the arrows rank up to things like explosive tips etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 07:25

babybrewin wrote:
Thought I heard somewhere the crossbow will be available for all classes and like the ammo for shotguns the arrows rank up to things like explosive tips etc

this is what you have to do for the different ammo for the crossbow.

Aftermath DLC release night.  Crossb10

Aftermath DLC release night.  Crossb11

Aftermath DLC release night.  Crossb13

Aftermath DLC release night.  Crossb14

this is what you have to do to get the scoped crossbow

Aftermath DLC release night.  Crossb15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 09:31

I'll be on that nignight...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 12:30

Pat

thanks for the info I am so looking forward to the crossbow and attachements
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 13:23

Looks like with these assignments we have some divide and conquering to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 17:32

Ill set the Foxtrot Servers to close quarters so when they become active we are ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 18:46

BoondockS216 wrote:
Ill set the Foxtrot Servers to close quarters so when they become active we are ready.

sounds like we got some work to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 05:05

A few thoughts from me.

Winning 3 rounds of scavenger if that means it is not a team match then it is going to be almost impossible for me as my reactions are shite so there it is, no crossbow for me, unless I can persuade my son to stop playing Black Opps and do it for me.

Scanbolt, sounds fairly easy to me but as I dont use the TUGS much anyway - a bit pointless.

Balanced, sounds great but again tough for me as I hate playing recon/sniper roll. I foresee plenty of grinding in December Sad

Explosive, possibly the most useful and maybe the easiest to get.

Scope, without this the crossbow is hardly worth the effort IMHO and to get 450 headshots is just stupid. More grinding, Im gonna end up hating this game before Xmas comes I reckon.

Definitely not as excited as I was by the crossbow, still looking forward to the new maps though.

Why are some ie the explosive bolts gonna be so easy to get and others seem really hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 12:14

a word of advice to all of you. if this is possible i suggest you do it when downloading the DLC.

Use an ethernet cable from your modem/router to your console. Ive recently been having problems with my connection to psn and after troubleshooting for days(even formatted my console) i found a cable to work.

now you may be thinking that your wireless connection works, so why use an ethernet cable? ill tell you. for example the previous DLCs AK,CQ,Karkand. all took well over an hour to download each!!

I had to re download these recently, with an ethernet cable, 10minutes each Very Happy

so my advice, if it is possible to use a cable, youll save yourself a lot of waiting around Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 17:44

It looks like this is high interest and it's good to see I've found a place where people enjoy playing BF3. However, I notice most people here are Right Coast/UK. Time difference wise is anyone on the Left Coast looking to get in? If not are you guys in other time zones going to be on about 0700GMT? Also anyone know if they are releasing the DLC at 0200PST on the 27th like they do with Double XP? I'm just trying to get timing down so I can maximize my availability/people to game with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 18:46

Seems like alot of our UK guys get on around 2 Eastern, and alot of the Americans and Canucks get on around 8 pm. You'll just have to get everyone added. There is always people on. Ill be on tonight around 8, 8:30 Eastern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptySun 25 Nov 2012, 21:32

im usually on at around 9 or 10 most nights depending on my day and whats going on.

most nights around 10 average though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012, 08:45

[quote="Sid Bonkers"]A few thoughts from me.

Scope, without this the crossbow is hardly worth the effort IMHO and to get 450 headshots is just stupid. More grinding, Im gonna end up hating this quote]

Bet its like the SKS assignment it will be 450 points via headshots 100 + your distance each time (I hope anyways)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath DLC release night.    Aftermath DLC release night.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath DLC release night.
Page 1 of 1