Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Double XP recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Double XP recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 10:34

I think this is the best time to be recruiting. Probley the last double xp for BF3 so bump all websites, do teamchat, etc. Lets see if we can get 3 or 4 new members? Maybe a female from Roanoke Va with a body like 34, 36, 34?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 11:48

lmao I'll get to it then!
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 09:08

ThumbUp 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 09:27

One thing I would like that you all do when we get enough players at once to fill a server. Mix us up with the pubs playing there.
If we all just play on the same team and only talk to each other all of the time there is no way that we can recruit.
We need to play together with the people we want to recruit.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 10:09

and we tend to chase players away when they see 8 people with 4GC on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:05

Bernie-_-Lomax wrote:
and we tend to chase players away when they see 8 people with 4GC on the other side.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:16

I think we all know how recruiting works....

I'll willing to play against yall as long as it not TDM. I talked about that last night with another member we know how each other plays in TDM we know where we go and how we like to shoot.

any other game mode I go to the dark side any day.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:53

we could either split teams like we start as, just stay that way. Which makes us look less stuck up, willing to play each other for fun even-though its ranked. or split between the 2 servers, or even split and have a squad on the server and a squad going to random servers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:56

I decided to play against all of you last night on a round of TDM on Noshahr . I have to say I enjoyed taking Pat, Bernie and Redemtions tags much more than some random people, haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 11:57

I enjoy C4ing more then anyone should.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:05

AndreTheGreat wrote:
I decided to play against all of you last night on a round of TDM on Noshahr . I have to say I enjoyed taking Pat, Bernie and Redemtions tags much more than some random people, haha!
not as much as I liked spawn killing you with the PKP cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 19:53

Bernie-_-Lomax wrote:
we could either split teams like we start as, just stay that way. Which makes us look less stuck up, willing to play each other for fun even-though its ranked. or split between the 2 servers, or even split and have a squad on the server and a squad going to random servers

We need to fill both servers for sure. We can get one started then go to the next.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptySat 24 Aug 2013, 08:01

I'm switching my server to squad deathmatch or close quaters death match. if we keep them both on cq dom, we'll see less of a rotation of players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting EmptySat 24 Aug 2013, 08:16

both servers a few players on both team on teamchat every weekend til OCt 27th...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double XP recruiting   Double XP recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

Double XP recruiting
Page 1 of 1