Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

premium double xp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 04:24

Premium Event
Double XP Event
2013-01-01 - 2013-01-07
Celebrate the new year with us by getting double XP in Battlefield 3 for the first week of January!

Start times below (the event runs for a total of 144 hours)
Los Angeles 1AM January 1
Stockholm 10AM January 1
Paris 10AM January 1
New York 4AM January 1
Tokyo 6PM January 1
Moscow 1PM January 1
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 09:33

Sweet I better fire up the game and get to playing.
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 13:08

All over it......
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 17:28

thanks 4 the info,

didn't know it was double xp week

I'll get on later
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyTue 01 Jan 2013, 23:55

Thank god its double points.......only 90 more levels until 100 invincibility, cant wait.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 09:43

LOL, I know I was trying to use and abuse that as much as I could yesterday. I hope to be about rank 40 or so before the end of the week if I can help it lol.
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 14:15

One word to describe the events transpiring since the start of Double XP. RIDICULOUS. The points are nice but the associated detractors are starting to outweigh the benefit. We'll see if it cleans up later this week. Till then I look forward to playing with you guys/gals and the Good Company Wink. If anyone has assignments hit me up tonight and we'll try and knock'em out.
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 14:16

huggybear13x wrote:
LOL, I know I was trying to use and abuse that as much as I could yesterday. I hope to be about rank 40 or so before the end of the week if I can help it lol.

If you hop on tonight I'll show you some aggressive recon stuff you can do to rake in some serious points.

Last edited by RacerX33 on Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 14:31

Oh, so that's why I got 30 000 point for one map of conquest. For a minute there I thought i'd actually got good at the game, haha.
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 16:01

I'll be on tonight....lets hit it up.
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 16:33

dam i might be able to squeeze in a few rounds tonight...
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 17:49

Do you know if it's double XP 24/7 these days, or just parts of the day?

*edit, nvm I found all info i needed.
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 13:14

Bang for buck so far on Double XP is Gunmaster. I know a lot of people hate GM but its worth a second look.

-If you get 1st-5th you get the winner ribbon 500 xp + finisher ribbon 200. Plus all kinds of other weapon ribbons. I played 10'ish games and finished 1st in 8-9 and raked in over 20-30k per round. If you place first you'll usually get 32 kills plus, any extra knifes you do to demote people. Deaths usually averaging about 10-15. Rounds are quick in GM too. longest was almost 20 mins.

-Playing private servers the owners can customize the load out now. I actually really love this game mode for when I'm solo. Campers/glitchers/ hacks are seemingly non-existent or got spanked. I did play some rounds with guys who just handed down a huge spanking, but were legit beasts.

-If you mix up servers to play different weapon load outs you get 200xp per unlock and 2000xp for service stars. Good chance to get extra XP on guns you wouldn't normally use and everyone has to play with it.

-I figured last night I'd do some exploring instead of whining about conquest/rush. I started doing the math and saw a huge number increase. Went from 395 SPM to 413 SPM in this short time frame. If you correlate SPM to productivity its a big increase for a guy who has over 400hrs. The first 250-300 were noob status generally wandering,sniping, flying around looking at scenery, trolling, messing with the horn on the jeep ect... and when I came here I was at 300-20 SPM till I started playing w/Djkillz and the rest of you. Food for thought and hopefully useful solutions for some of us.
Back to top Go down

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Would Be Nice   premium double xp EmptyThu 03 Jan 2013, 13:17

Wish they would kick the double XP off for BO2 again. Sure helped the prestiege battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

premium double xp Empty
PostSubject: Re: premium double xp   premium double xp Empty

Back to top Go down

premium double xp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: