Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Everyone Goal with Double XP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Everyone Goal with Double XP? Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 06:34

Whats everyone goal Rank with the double xp weekend coming up (May 23 - 27)? Anyone trying to get shitbucket stats? My goal is Master Sergeant which is what I will work to all week. Corporal 2 Star so that only a 12 levels doable (that what she said) in a week when half that week is double xp right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 12:43

if u want to rack up pts fast, CQA/DOM on close quarter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 14:08

If you are any good at the jet play air superitory. You can get a lot of points just flying from flag to flag. My top score with out double xp was 400,000 on a max ticket map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 14:38

Djkillz wrote:
If you are any good at the jet play air superitory. You can get a lot of points just flying from flag to flag. My top score with out double xp was 400,000 on a max ticket map.
i played AS once when i set up the server for that game mode. i got nervous and wanted to eject. would not let me confused

i started getting kind of used to flying, but i hate it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 14:49

I can bairly walk around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 16:03

Couldnt shoot anybody so all i did was capture the points had fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 16:15

Looking to gain about 1 500 000 - 2 000 000 Exp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 16:19

AndreTheGreat wrote:
Looking to gain about 1 500 000 - 2 000 000 Exp.

+1 Machine Gun Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? EmptyFri 17 May 2013, 16:22

Haha Ziba Tower on CQA and some good ol' conquest on Metro all the way Pat! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Goal with Double XP?   Everyone Goal with Double XP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Goal with Double XP?
Page 1 of 1