Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Trying to make myself like this game....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trying to make myself like this game.... Empty
PostSubject: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 13:25

But so far I'm finding it shit....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 14:01

I think it depends on your style man. It certainly isn't a flinch shooter and at times can be very slow paced. I personally love this game and really appreciate the freedom it gives you to play your own game. Average life span in Black Ops is less than 60 seconds. I like the fact that you spend less time respawning in this game and more time doing whatever you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 14:17

jcrew's got a good point. you can't run straight up the middle and expect to walk out with a 3:1 KDR or expect to win the man. It's different (IMO) to other shooters in that regard. Patience is the virtue of this game and so is letting them come to you. One of the things I had to learn way back in the day of BF1942 is that you only need 2 of the 3 flags to win. You don't need all three. Don't try and take the last flag. You might not win as fast, but you're more apt to lose (and not enjoy yourself as much a lot of people will say) if you spread your forces out and don't concentrate on holding the map.

Give it a chance, it's a solid game. It's just different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 14:32

Give it some more time Sam, I played BF2 and thought it was a great game but very different to COD which is constantly fast paced. Not sure about BF3 yet, if i like MW then i prob wont shell out for it this year.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 17:03

playya i hated bf2 and was very frustrated with the BF3 beta at first but kept at it and took my time and now i understand this game and now i like it more than any cod thats out now (mw3 is yet to be seen)..just give it time move slow and tactical and im sure with your talent in video games you will love it once you figure it out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 03:04

Il give it more time. But I don't like that you can only have a 4 man squad. That sucks being part of a pretty big clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 08:21

Playaa try this. When you play BF3 play exactly like you would in Bl-Ops just slow everything down well except the gun. BF3 just isn't as fast paced as CoD, its a lot more tactical so try flanking. Be assualt class, flank enemies kill them heal yourself repeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 09:42

Playya I completely agree with you in regards to the squad thing. They really need to figure out a way that you can fill an entire team if you want. Even if you couldn't talk to everyone it would still be nice to be able to compete with all of your clan mates. BF3 is not clan friendly in the regard at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 09:49

Hmmm I will have another go at it this weekend. Thanks for the advice and stuff guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... EmptyMon 07 Nov 2011, 18:18

I do agree Playya. At times it can be a bit slow and the clan system could of been a bit better, along with a better load out screen. O.o. But I love the Battlefield series along with the Call of Duty series and do not choose sides as most people I have seen over the Internet do. Each game is awesome in their own right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to make myself like this game....   Trying to make myself like this game.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to make myself like this game....
Page 1 of 1