Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Not Getting End Game :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Not Getting End Game :( Empty
PostSubject: Not Getting End Game :(   Not Getting End Game :( EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 14:15

I don't think I'm going get end game tomorrow. Think I might pick up 2 more shortcut kits I know its "cheating" but being such a low level going against high level people if I had a hand on a better guns in engineer and support I could win most of my gun fights against these fools...

pluse wall-e looks fun.. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Getting End Game :(   Not Getting End Game :( EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 15:34

in my personal opinion i would get the map packs. i know it sucks not having some of the good guns but you do get more guns with the maps. so instead of picking from the 5 or 6 guns in each class you get to pick from 15-20 guns. you will have to complete a assignment for some of them but most of them are easy.

so i would defiantly go for map packs instead of the "shortcuts". why pay for something that you can have for free by just playing.

another note- double XP starts this Thursday and lasts for 96 hours. so you could unlock everything and still be able to play with us on better maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Getting End Game :(   Not Getting End Game :( EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 17:33

Oh yea I forgot about double xp I wont be on much cause I got my daughter this weekend but I will be on friday night (depend when all the family and friends leave my brother wake) and sunday when my daughter goes home.

aight so I get end game right now. (my work paid me early without charging me. We can get paid early but it cost so that was cool of them.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Getting End Game :(   Not Getting End Game :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Getting End Game :(
Page 1 of 1