Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

End game DLC details.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

End game DLC details.  Empty
PostSubject: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 16:00

EA has provided new details on Battlefield 3’s End Game downloadable content. On Battlefield Premium’s official site, EA explains that End Game “delivers some of the most high-speed warfare to date,” adding new multiplayer maps, new vehicles, new modes and more.

End Game will offer “four vast and varied maps designed for high-speed combat and action” as well as “three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bikes.” EA also says End Game will include a new dropship that “provides support to ground troops with vehicle drop capabilities” and “introduces the ability to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports.” End Game will also include the “return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes,” offering “massive dog fights.”

End Game is due out in March and marks the last of the five packs released as part of Battlefield 3 Premium, following Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill and Aftermath. While no specific price has been announced, previous packs were available for $14.99 (1200 Microsoft Points).

Later this year, DICE will presumably shift its focus to the Battlefield 4 beta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 16:07

I have high expectatoins on this expansion. Seems like it can be the best one yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 17:28

can't wait...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 18:15

i cant wait to see how the dirt bike works. if it is like i think it will be that will make for lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 18:19

Jihad dirt bikes......oh the possibilities!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 18:31

Warrior_1212 wrote:
Jihad dirt bikes......oh the possibilities!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.

My thoughts exactly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 21:50

I'm really not sold on the dirtbikes. They just seem like quads with the 2nd person riding facing forward rather than backward.

The air superiority seems cool, as long as the level 100, 900 hour jet pilots don't ruin it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 08:39

Just watched (an extremely choppy) video on premium section of bf site of this and wow thats a lot of jets on the map with all the wind turbines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:28

Evan00seven wrote:
I'm really not sold on the dirtbikes. They just seem like quads with the 2nd person riding facing forward rather than backward.

Thats the one thing I hate about the Quads, you jump on as a passenger and you have no idea where you are being taken and 9 times out of 10 I either get killed by a plane, chopper, tank etc or end up being dropped off in the middle of a fire fight that I have my back to.

For that reason I'll hold my comments on the dirtbikes till I try them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 11:11

Sid Bonkers wrote:
Evan00seven wrote:

Thats the one thing I hate about the Quads, you jump on as a passenger and you have no idea where you are being taken and 9 times out of 10 I either get killed by a plane, chopper, tank etc or end up being dropped off in the middle of a fire fight that I have my back to.

For that reason I'll hold my comments on the dirtbikes till I try them.

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 15:26

I am excited for this DLC pack, the hole thing looks awesome can't wait to ride the dirt bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End game DLC details.    End game DLC details.  Empty

Back to top Go down

End game DLC details.
Page 1 of 1