Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Uh...you don't know who i am?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Uh...you don't know who i am? Empty
PostSubject: Uh...you don't know who i am?   Uh...you don't know who i am? EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 10:33

me, poon and dead had the privilege of running into a "pro" gamer last night playing squad rush. Pro_Skillz_x. we were so Embarassed because we never heard of him and yet we should have. how shameful of us!
Such shame on us. We were all in shock of his celebrity status we tried to have some conversation with him. wouldn't you try to strike up a conversation if you saw robert downey jr. in the same party as you?? suffice to say we were too lowly on his radar that he just switched over to the other squad after one map w/o even saying anything.
suffice to say we trounced his ass and he quit before the map was even over.

in all honesty, he is a pretty good gunner. But all he did was sit back and poach our kills. never communicated. and oh...."you don't know who i am??"

ROFL ROFL

On a disturbing side note, i flanked his ass on the first MCOM. stood behind him. Hit R2....and i call of duty swiped him. he turns around and drops me cuz my weapon swap lagged. Thanks battlefield. i would have really enjoyed his tags. Facepalm

The End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uh...you don't know who i am?   Uh...you don't know who i am? EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 11:26

that was some funny shit last night he just kept saying that

Last edited by captainpoon13 on Fri 31 May 2013, 11:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Uh...you don't know who i am?   Uh...you don't know who i am? EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 11:29

Nice!! ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uh...you don't know who i am?   Uh...you don't know who i am? EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 09:00

Well, it had to be you mate! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: HAHA   Uh...you don't know who i am? EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 21:32

tongue LMWAO! I still am not sure if he was angry or embarrassed that we didn't know who he was and that is why he switched teams. Probably angry because he seemed a little too arrogant to be embarrassed that he made a fool of himself. Either way we owned him. cheers
Back to top Go down
BuletmagnetJONES
Sergeant Sp
Sergeant Sp
BuletmagnetJONES

PostSubject: Re: Uh...you don't know who i am?   Uh...you don't know who i am? EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 23:32

Lmao:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uh...you don't know who i am?   Uh...you don't know who i am? EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 23:34

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh...you don't know who i am?   Uh...you don't know who i am? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh...you don't know who i am?
Page 1 of 1