Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... Empty
PostSubject: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 13:59

This kind of nonsense happens. Does this happen to everyone else too?

Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... Every_10

It seems like without 4GC members on my team I end up with the most incompetent people. No one works as a team. No one watches each others back. Its just a free for all. It seems like server after server lately has been like this. It's no better if you happen to be on the winning team and just run over the other team (ok, it's a little better). I just want a close, competitive match. Is that so much to ask?

Rant Over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 14:55

Yea i know what you mean, ive had a lot of games like that when noones on to play with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 15:45

i feel your pain. it seems every time i play by myself that exact thing happens to me. ether they are noobs and dont have a clue on how to play or they are all snipers hiding in the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 01:49

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 04:11

Oh yes - all the while - on close quaters capturing a flag - I am covering one entry point team mates covering another (i think) bang shot in the back or knifed.

Clearing an enemy off a flag but not sweeping for spawn beacon so you end up having to keep going back - allowing enemy to get around back or flank.

Loads of games where half my team is 0-8 or worse and as I always say if I am in the top three team players in a game we are seriously F^&*ed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 07:02

So if i'm on and see people playing, with no invites, or invite gets ignored, or i join the game only to see members bounce to another game........should I take that as a hint????
Droolmonkey, and Bamsavage are always up for team play.......great guys to squad up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 08:45

Working in a squad is totally better, I agree. My apologies to some of my teammates for missing invites. Sometimes I forget to check my invite list after I take a break, or I can't always stay on for back to back matches cause I have to deal with issues around the house, so i'll get better about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 09:36

Evan and I went thru this the other day, I was rolling around in an Abrams and I was 32-4 and I looked at the scoreboard and said to Evan "Why are we Losing" then I got banned by the admin. I came back and Evan now had the high score and we were losing still because the rest of our team sucked. It seems like everytime I get on I get paired with people who suck or I get banned by Admins for beasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 14:15

I hear ya Evan!

Given up on going 'solo'.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 17:07

Agree with pretty much everything here. I hate people not spawning on me or working as a Team. Especially after epic break outs from getting Spawn Killed. Seriously, why no one used the boat on Khark Island to capture point A i'll never know. I joined the game, did that and no one on my team spawned on me.

Having said that, I have had one or two games with lower leveled people, and they 9/10 always spawn on me. It seems to be the higher ranked Corporals who don't like to spawn on team mates funnily enough.

I do need to play with Clan members more though. I join a game, only to be put on the other team usually. Naturally this gives me the perfect opportunity to stabby stabby clan members (heh heh heh). Always nice. But having a squad or team full of clan members. Really needs to happen more often. It is awesome when it does.

And headsets are a must. It should be manditory for people on BF3 to have to use a headset in order to play the game. The game should ban people for not using headsets. Do you ever find that? Most people on your team/squad don't use headsets and your begging the squad leader to highlight objectives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 09:45

MMMmm enjoy gamimg with Clan mates particualrly the nights we can get a full team and beast a server (few and far between these days)

Server lag is a real issue for all of us, like last night new recruit invited me I went - game was rush many team mates didnt seem to have a clue for example I was pissing about messaging new clan member and sending some other PSN messages only joined the game half way through and still finnished half way up the scoreboard. Pots and Boon joined us but the server was pants (full clip from 10 yards to get a kill).

Finding a lot of randoms just have no clue about flanking or team play or pissing about sticking c4 to our own vehicles for some strange reason, taking Helis and tanks when they do not know what they are doing etc etc.

Some times do not join others because I get fixed on assignments or play Close Quaters or Metro CQ to keep the SPM up (would like to make Col 100 before I am 60 years old).

or sometimes because I am raging and would not be fun to game with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 13:14

I always down for anything with clan members. However my unlocks are limited cause I only have B2K, but I will be purchasing BF3:Premium this weekend once I get done with all my midterms and springbreak starts. Then I can learn all the new stuff with you guys, which should be helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 19:07

Hey evan when your playung with 4gc members you forget about whis wining and you just enjiy the game or you can just fly in my chopper and die alot but still win lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....   Everytime you dont play with 4GC members..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Everytime you dont play with 4GC members.....
Page 1 of 1