Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

More server side tweaks to rush (AK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

More server side tweaks to rush (AK) Empty
PostSubject: More server side tweaks to rush (AK)   More server side tweaks to rush (AK) EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 10:27

Looks like they're working on balancing out the gunship in rush on AK. I believe these changes should be going live as a server side update next week.
Thoughts?

---

From: http://www.gustavhalling.com/2012/09/14/upcoming-rush-tweaks-next-week-bf3-ak/

Hello!
As anyone following me on twitter (twitter.com/gustavhalling) knows I have been very busy collecting feedback about the gunship in Rush the last 2 weeks and we have already made improvements yesterday, changing its spawntime from 60 to 90 seconds.
I am not finished yet however and late next week (19-20th) we are pushing out a new server with these tweaks.

- Gunship initial spawntime tweaked from 15 to 60 seconds
This will fix the issue where gunship gunners can target defenders before the round starts

- Gunship spawntime tweaked from 90 seconds to 120 seconds.
This will give defenders more time to "breath" before the gunship is respawned again.

- Gunship "moving forward" delay between bases tweaked from 15 to 30 seconds
This will fix the issue where the attackers can parachute drop to the next base before the defenders can reach it.

Last edited by LethalBob1 on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More server side tweaks to rush (AK)   More server side tweaks to rush (AK) EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 11:43

90 seconds still not enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More server side tweaks to rush (AK)   More server side tweaks to rush (AK) EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 12:03

babybrewin wrote:
90 seconds still not enough

I guess that's why it says they're changing it to 120 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More server side tweaks to rush (AK)   More server side tweaks to rush (AK) EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 12:29

at least they are trying to solve this problem( i hope ). also the delay spawn will make people actually try and play rush instead of waiting for the ac130 ( again i hope ). well have to wait and see if this will even make a difference. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More server side tweaks to rush (AK)   More server side tweaks to rush (AK) EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 17:57

Thanks for the info.

The good thing about this is that they are actually listening to the negative feedback and are trying to do something about it.

The bad thing is that the AC130 will still be there in the rush games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More server side tweaks to rush (AK)   More server side tweaks to rush (AK) EmptySat 15 Sep 2012, 01:40

Playing in such a small area as you do in Rush I fail to see why the AC130 is needed at all.

Get rid or place it on the same whole map path as CQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More server side tweaks to rush (AK)   More server side tweaks to rush (AK) Empty

Back to top Go down

More server side tweaks to rush (AK)
Page 1 of 1