Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Dear Battlefield division

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dear Battlefield division Empty
PostSubject: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 18:41

I'd just like to say what a fantastic time I had tonight with Boondocks, Wint, Pinky, VXR, Morgan and any others I forgot to mention.

We had a fab time, just generally giggles all round.

Then Bigsteve joined us for a very very short period of time before he left.
He then reappeared and went on to the opposing team.

He then vanished all together and we had a even more entertaining time.

Especially when I paniced (having just been hit to 10% in a chopper) and told VXR to bail.....his response was "erm, How?........BOOM" lololol!

I remember coming to BF and not having a clue what anything did in February...4GC taught me everything I pretend to know! VXR, you'll be well looked after here buddy Smile GREAT FUN ALL ROUND!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 02:12

Great to see everybody having a good time Very Happy
Wish I was there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 02:41

Yeah, it was a great time, sorry I didn't talk much, will talk more with more confidence and as I get to know you guys.

And the bail thing got some laughs, as did leaving me alone at "b" to take on a tank alone lol. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 03:40

Sounds like a great night in, wish I had been there.

BF3 is a good game but becomes a great game when played with the clan cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 06:13

Had a wicked time last night thank you guys and i was genrally giggling near enough all game i think....

Hopefully we get some more games like that very soonish Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 07:17

MissPinky wrote:
Had a wicked time last night thank you guys and i was genrally giggling near enough all game i think....

I tried to be there like we discussed Donna (you know being drunk and all). The good news is that I actually managed to get drunk. The bad news is that I went straight to bed when I got home. I stood before my bed and thought to myself : "the next time it comes around I'm gonne jump in it" and managed to get in bed Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 07:37

luckywolfert wrote:
MissPinky wrote:

I tried to be there like we discussed Donna (you know being drunk and all). The good news is that I actually managed to get drunk. The bad news is that I went straight to bed when I got home. I stood before my bed and thought to myself : "the next time it comes around I'm gonne jump in it" and managed to get in bed Wink

Hahaha. Glad you made the jump!

For all you guys, I'll be online tomorrow (sunday) evening around 7 or 8 gmt time. Feel free to join up and have some laughs at me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 07:40

vxr23 wrote:
luckywolfert wrote:
MissPinky wrote:

Hahaha. Glad you made the jump!

For all you guys, I'll be online tomorrow (sunday) evening around 7 or 8 gmt time. Feel free to join up and have some laughs at me Smile

I'll defo be there tomorrow evening. Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 10:53

luckywolfert wrote:
MissPinky wrote:

Hehe i made it on doubt i contibuted to getting any kills thou to busy giggling,
and what did i say that you would end up going straight to bed lol and atleast you made the jump into bed Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 11:07

I dont remember any giggling I remember snorting though lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 11:12

BoondockS216 wrote:
I dont remember any giggling I remember snorting though lol.

hahaha dont know what your on about there Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 11:31

Great night guys. Drunk Donna was a highlight! Same again Sunday guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division EmptySat 18 Aug 2012, 11:39

Wint11 wrote:
Great night guys. Drunk Donna was a highlight! Same again Sunday guys!

lol! lol!

I will try and make it sunday as had fun last night Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Battlefield division   Dear Battlefield division Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Battlefield division
Page 1 of 1